chapter 11

Annabeth loved her dagger. She last used it, well, two hours ago. But it was on Leo so it doesn't count.

She was a daughter of Athena, the goddess of wisdom, and everyone knows it is wiser to avoid a fight if possible. And after gaea and Kronos, the gods know they deserve some peace and quiet.

But their demigod brains were hardwired to fight and it had been too long since she stabbed somebody. (Excluding Leo and the stoll brothers, of course.)

The truth was - Annabeth was restless.

Percy jogged up to where she was sitting; at the edge of the river

"Why so gloomy, 'beth?" Percy asked.

"Just restless," Annabeth replied.

"Who isn't? I mean, we usually have some great grandma - or grandpa- waking up to destroy the world. We are just not used to the peace" he said.

"Don't jinx it if you want to keep that peace" annabeth said.
Percy chuckled, and said, "I am going into the water, care to join me?"

"Nah" Annabeth replied.

Percy dived into the water and resurfaced, saying, "aw come one, wise girl."

He willed some water to splash into the blonde girl.

"You should probably stop doing that unless you want to bond with will at the infirmary this weekend" annabeth playfully warned.

"Oh, whatcha gonna do" percy smirked, "you know you can't touch me in my territory"

Annabeth tilted her head, "you wanna bet?" She said "I am the daughter of Athena. Everywhere is my territory"

"You are one scary lady-"

"Aww thanks Percy"

Percy swam up to where Annabeth was sitting, and with half his body still in the water, he kissed her.

They broke apart, and annabeth touched her forehead with percy's.

"I love you, wise girl"

"I love you too, seaweed brain"

And then of course Leo had to come and ruin the moment

And then of course Leo had to come and ruin the moment. It wouldn't be camp half-blood if that didn't happen.

"Oi, love birds. Chiron is asking for you at the big house." He said

"Come on, Annie," Percy said.

Annabeth helps Percy get up and they walked to the big house, hand in hand, and Leo third wheeling beside them

A/N : heyyy!
Can we just forget how I didn't upload for like 21 days and move on with our lives? no? Okay :(

In all seriousness, I'm so sorry for not uploading. I actually meant this chapter to be longer but couldn't upload the whole thing cuz there was this huge plothole. I still didn't make the plothole right, but I cut the chapter in half and left the plot hole in the second half for future me to figure out :)

Anyways I tried to write some percabeth fluff in this chapter (extra emphasis on "tried")
I hope you all liked it!
Stay hydrated and have a nice day <3