chapter 15

"We won't be hurting him," Clint blurted out.
    "We'll try not to," Nat said.
Clint frowned.
    "Do you really think it's him?" Steve asked.
    But before anyone could answer the elevator dinged and thor walked out.
   "Oh hey,point break, you're here"
    Thor smiled as he sat on the sofa, and Steve passed him a drink.
   "So, What were you talking about?"
    "You remember the kid we are all texting?"
    "Yeah, ghost king"
    "Turns out, he is a terrorist who is apparently wanted by shield" said Tony, before gulping down his drink.
     "His name is Nico di Angelo, fury asked us to question him" steve continued.
    Thor looked up sharply. "Nico di Angelo?"
    "Why? Do you know him?" Said Natasha.
    "Maybe." Thor said, "it's weird. His name seems familiar. I swear I've heard it somewhere."
    "Must be from the group chat"
    "Must be," thor agreed, though he still couldn't help but wonder where he had heard the name before.
   "Okay, then" Tony said, standing up. "I will call you if I find where Nico is. Got some work to do"

~this is a time skip named Bob. Bob says hi~

     Nico was minding his own business, not bothering anyone, when, as usual someone decided to ruin his perfectly fine day.
     He was on his way to Percy's house when he felt like he was being followed. He paused and turned back to see a red headed lady and a blonde man - who he recognised as Steve Rogers - behind him.
      He looked at them expectantly, and when none of them said anything, he asked, "is there anything you want to say? You didn't have to follow me"
     "Are you Nico di Angelo?" The redhead asked.
     "Depends on who's asking"
     "I'm Natasha Romanoff, and this is Steve Rogers. I suspect you know us as a part of the avengers. You need to come with us." Natasha said, formally.
      "Sorry, but I think I'm just gonna skip not going where people in alleyways ask me to go." Said Nico, taking a step backward. "Maybe another da-"
         He was cut off by an arrow on his neck, and he could instantly feel a numbness spreading to his limbs.
       "Son of a -" he said, turning back to glare at the person who shot him. Before he could finish, he slumped forward, dizzy, and two strong arms caught him.
       "Woah" he could hear someone say "what the hell, Clint. We planned to take a peaceful approach."
       He blacked out before he could hear the rest.

       He opened his eyes a while later, in a white room, slumped in a chair. He tried to shake his stiffness off, but realised that he was tied to a chair.
      He scowled at the people in front of him.
      "You're not dead!" said the man who shot him earlier, sounding relieved.
      "Yes, unfortunately, I am not dead"
      They frowned at him, except for someone in a spider costume. He snickered. And then said, "mood"
       A man with a metal arm shook his head, confused and asked "why is the spider kid here?"
        "I was bored!" The 'spider kid' exclaimed.
        Another man with a goatee sighed and said to Nico,"Okay kid, we don't want any problems here. Just answer our questions and we'll let you go."
        "Easy as that," Steve Rogers said.
        "Wait a minute, who are you all again"
         The goatee man seemed surprised, but said, "I'm Tony stark, or iron man"
        "I'm james Barnes" the man with the metal arm said.
         "I'm spider man"
          "My name's Clint" that was the man who shot him "also know as Hawkeye"
          "I'm Natasha romanoff, or black widow"
          "And I'm Steve Rogers" steve nodded at him.
          "Captain america" Nico said, a little bit in awe. Don't tell will, or leo, or Percy, or anyone at camp, but Nico was actually a captain america fan boy. During the war, before he got trapped in the lotus casino, Nico had heard a lot about captain america.
            "You know Steve, but not me?" Tony said.
            "This ain't about you Tony" said Clint.
             Tony was about to say something when a man with long,blond hair and another short man with glasses walked in.
            "Hey, you are here" Tony said "this is thor, the god of thunder, and Bruce banner"
              "Okay cool, now that I know your names, can I go?" Asked Nico.
             "No," said Natasha "now we ask the questions and you answer"

A/N: hello everyone, i finally posted on time! If any of you  are wondering what happened to Percy and annabeth, they decided wait a couple more days before going on there "mission" because, uhh, I forgot about them. (Oops-) Also, did y'all see the first two Hawkeye episodes? I did and it's soo good, you totally should watch it. Anyways hope you liked the chapter, please feel free to point out any mistakes. Now go drink some water!!
Byee <3