chapter 16

Tony threw down a yellow file onto the table infront of Nico, and tapped it.
    "So, you are Nico di Angelo?"
     "I think so.." Nico replied.
     "And how old are you?" Tony asked.
     "Don't you have things like that in the file?" Nico asked.
Tony sighed.
     "Okay kid just cooperate with me,okay?" Said Tony, "the faster you answer, the faster you can go home"
    Nico just shrugged.
    "Let's just get to the point" said Natasha, "are you a terrorist? Yes or no?"
      "Define terrorist"
      "That wasn't a yes or a no" Clint said.
     Steve took a step forward."Is somebody making you do this? Do you need help? We can h-"
     "You're Nico di Angelo!" Thor interrupted, looking like he had life Changing revelation.
     "Really? I never knew! Thank you so much for the brand new information" Nico said, rolling his eyes.
     "Okay,everyone, calm down" Tony said, "Nico, who are you working for?"
    The teen just frowned "who am I working for?" He said, "um, I worked at Starbucks for a short period,but for some reason, they fired me. It was weird, I didn't even do anything wrong!"
    "Yeah, I wonder why" Tony said, his voice dripping with sarcasm.
    "What's that supposed to mean?" Asked Nico.
    "You are a bit creepy, you know?" Clint said bluntly, and scowled when steve elbowed him.
    Nico smiled - though it could also be seen as a grimace - and said, "thanks, I know."
   "Okay this is such a mess." Tony sighed, for the thousandth time.
     "Can I use the washroom please?" Nico asked suddenly.
     "Why?" Asked Natasha.
     "Why do you think?" Said Nico. The people in front of him hesitated,and nico said,"Come on, I'm not gonna melt into the shadows.."
      Natasha narrowed her eyes. "Maybe you will."
     Tony scoffed. "Melt into the shadows?what's next, summoning skeletons?" He unlocked his cuffs, and nico stood up, shaking his stiff hands.
    Tony walked with him to washroom, his hand on nico's elbow.
    "Did you really have no idea who we are?" Tony asked.
   "No,not really." Replied nico.         "Why? Are you supposed to be big deal?"
    "Big deal?" Tony's voice was an octave higher. "We saved the world!"
     Nico snorted. Tony looked offended.
    Tony showed him into the washroom, and as soon as Nico got inside, he melted into a shadow in the corner.
    Tony waited a good 10 minutes before deciding to kick down the door.
    "Hey, kid?" Tony called out, for the last time. "Okay, I hope you're decent because I'm coming in."
    He pushed open the door with his shoulder, and got inside to an empty washroom.
   He quickly walked out, calling out to the others.
-------
   "So you're telling me, he just disappeared?"
   Tony nodded.
   "And you were standing in front of his door the entire time?"
   Tony nodded again.
   "Are you sure that you're not drunk?"
   "Of course I'm not drunk!" Said Tony "he freaking disappeared. He goes inside, and POOF! Gone."
   Bucky jogged up to them,      panting slightly, as he was searching the floor.
   "I searched everywhere." He said "no emo kid hiding on this floor."
   "Maybe he did melt into the shadows, huh?" Clint said.
    Everyone groaned.
    "Maybe we could try asking repair boy and the others if they know where we di Angelo is." Suggested steve.

~The group chat~

Tin can
Heyyy

Water boi
Heyy

Wise girl
Wassup?

Nat
Nothing much..

Katniss
Whatchu all upto?

Repair boi
Just chilling, wbu

Steeb
By the way, it's been a while since we heard from ghost king.

Bucket
Yeah, is he okay?
Where is he?

Well shoelace
He's at water boi's place

Water boi
He is?

Wise girl
No he isn't

Spidey
Huh

Well shoelace
He told me he's gonna stay at yours for a couple of days..

Sparky
Don't tell me he's missing again

Mechanic
AGAIN?

Repair boi
I hope he still has those pomegranates with him

Nat
Pomegranates?

Spidey
I am confusion..

Wise girl
Wait
he just got here
Says he was kidnapped by cosplayers or smthng.

Well shoelace
Thank the  gods
At Least he's not in trouble.

Steeb
Apparently getting kidnapped is not "trouble"?

Repair boi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

A/N : hey y'all... New chapter..? Okay,ik I haven't updated for a while but I am so so SO sorry. I was rlly busy for the last couple of weeks,but it's Christmas break, so hopefully I'll get to update more. Thank you so much for the views and the sweet (and funny) comments - you have no idea how much happiness it gives me to see that people actually like and look forward to read  what I write. Also, I watched no way home, and holy shit it's so good. And so so sad. No spoilers in the comments tho, cuz a lot of ppl havent watched it yet. Anyways, I promise I'll try to update more and I hope you all liked the chapter! Feel free to point out any mistakes. Byee <3