full house

-"please! just let me make this right!" bellamy begged at your door, your eyes were tired and sore from the crying you've been doing.

word goes around fast in arkadia, and bellamy should've known that. your room door was locked and you were curled, sitting on your bed.

-"please." his voice was soft, your heart-ached. your breathing was shaky as you stared at the door.

-"leave me alone." you didn't dare say his name, you couldn't. you didn't think he could hear you because you had no strength. not even to speak.

it was over. you knew it, he knew it, everyone knew it. you could just imagine the smirk the 'other girl' would have on her face knowing that she had got what she wanted. there's always another girl..

-"please.."

if the ark still had more oxygen left. bellamy would've never looked at you, he wouldn't have talked to you. none of this would have happened.

you gathered your strength and walked to the door, your fingers on the lock. you wondered whether you should let him, but you couldn't. another tear fell from your eye, imagining how easily the situation would've went down.

-"forget me." you whispered through the door.

-"I can't and I never will." bellamy placed his hand on the door, hoping the lock will switch.

-"good." you sighed before you answered, knowing that the guilt will haunt him every time he thinks of you.

-"I love you." his head knelt against the door.

-"no you don't." you moved away from the door and looked at the perfect dining table for two. 

you planned on telling him tonight. you had copied your favourite sit-com, full-house. you had put baby carrots out, baby back ribs and baby corn with mashed potatoes to announce the little one growing in your stomach. doctor griffin had created her own pregnancy test just for you.

-"please (y/n)," he sobbed at the door, "I love you!"

you're anger overcame your sadness, knowing your baby was already going to have to survive a fucked up earth and now without a father.

-"is that what you said to your slut!" you banged on the door.

-"no! it was an accident-"

-"you accidentally had drinks with her, accidentally slept with her! did you accidentally get her pregnant too!" you're fists connected with the door again.

-"what? no!"

you grabbed the dish you made, unlocked the door and gave him the plate. he stared at your tear-stained cheeks and red puffy eyes. 

-"congratulations, you were going to be a father."

his eyes were also puffy, he had a sad, shocked look plastered on his face.

-"you will not be apart of this family anymore." you slammed the door in his face and locked it again.

no matter how much you wanted to forget what he did, no matter how badly you wanted him to be the father of your child. you had to do this.