rivals

tw: violence + kidnapping + drowning 

it was a constant war between you and bellamy. you two constantly fought for the leadership of the hundred. two opposing views, two opposing competitors.

-"are you kidding?" you winced at bellamys idea, "i get the ark was shit but some of us still want to live!"

-"they don't deserve this luxury!" bellamy stretched his arms out, referring to earth.

his plan was to cut off communication with the ark and destroy the bracelets. a chorus of cheers echoed behind him. as he had his followers, you had your own.

-"this won't be a 'luxury' without them," you spat, "we don't have the resources to live bellamy!"

-"we can make the resources princess, don't worry." he mockingly shook his head with a smile.

you scoffed at his idiocy and folded your arms over your chest.

-"how?" his smile faded, he didn't respond at first but then he cleared his throat.

-"we'll figure it out."

-"who?" you quickly shot, his face showed clear annoyance, "because i won't," you shrugged, "they won't." you nodded your head to his followers.

bellamy clenched his jaw, "i don't owe you an explanation."

the crowd was silent, the crackling of the fire was filling the night. they knew you were right.

-"fine," you relaxed your arms, "lead a dead army."

bellamys jaw stayed tightened, his deep brown eyes shifted between yours.

-"i lead my soldiers to survival," you stated, his jaw relaxed, "i question what you lead."

with that statement you walked away from the conversation, from the crowd. your energy for the fight drained away as you walked towards your small tent. you sat on your make shift bed and took off your boots.

bellamy burst through your tent, furious.

-"what the hell was that?" he pointed outside, you rolled your eyes, "some people are agreeing with you!"

-"you're stupid, you're plan is stupid." you shrugged, he stayed standing there and you gave him a tiring look, "can't you see how fucked up this is?"

-"why can't you just agree with me?" his hands ran over his face in frustration.

-"because i don't agree with you bellamy!" you argued back.

he let out an aggressive huff, "whatever."

with that he exited your tent. you rolled your eyes at his childish attitude and decided on getting some rest for your next argument.

you woke up in a panic as you were being held down by two boys and a rag being stuffed into your mouth. your arms were tightly secured and the other boy tried to keep your muffles quiet. you used your legs to try and kick them but failed miserably.

-"shut up!" one whisper-yelled. you felt a prickly rope crushing your wrists.

you tried to scream again through the fabric but a gun being pressed under your neck made you stop. the boys dragged you out of your tent and out of the camp. you tried using your feet to stop them but it was barely any use. the boys pulled you towards the lake.

they held you above the water and pulled the rag out of your mouth. 

-"you bastards!" you kicked ones shin but the other held you by your shirt tighter.

-"follow bellamys rules." he scowled in your face, you rolled your eyes.

-"did bellamy put you up to this? try and scare me or some-" the boy pushed your head into the water and forced you under. you violently fought back as water made its way into your lungs.

you were brought back to surface and started coughing up the water.

-"what the fuck!" you finally yelled, "i thought this was a sick joke!"

-"follow bellamys rules." he repeated himself, unfazed from his actions.

-"fuck you!" you spat in his face, he pushed you under water again but this time it was full force. your back was pressed to the bottom and you didnt have the strength to fight back.

your heart beat was fast, you were breathing in water and your vision started to blur. your body felt numb until you were lifted out of the water. your body started to cough up the water as you were placed onto the sand.

you're eyes started to focus on your surroundings. the two boys were knocked on the ground unconscious, your head was rested on a lap. your looked up and surprisingly you felt relief to finally see him.

-"fuck you, blake." you chuckled which triggered you to start coughing again. a small smile formed on bellamys lips as he pushed your wet hair away from your face. his smile started to fade.

-"i'm sorry, i didn't think it would go this far. it was never meant to go this far-"

you shushed him and closed your eyes, "you talk too much."

the smile returned again, he rested his head back and looked up at the stars. 

-"i think i might actually be starting to like you, [y/n]."

you were glad it was night because you definitely did not want him to see the blush he had caused. "that's cute."

-"i said might." he rolled his eyes but continued to pat your hair back.

-"and don't worry about these guys," he swallowed, "they won't be near you again."

you grabbed his hand that was caressing your hair, you pressed it against your cheek and gave it a kiss. 

-"i think im starting to like you too, bellamy." your thumb ran over the back of his hand.