𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟓 𝐍𝐁𝐀 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐅𝐓.

JUNE 25, 2015
It was supposed to be this way,
Kehlani

JUNE 25, 2015❝ It was supposed to be this way, Kehlani ❞

GIRL hurry the fuck up! You look fine, Lani. We're going to be late. You know how much tonight means to me,❞ Jaxon rushed his little sister.

Draft night. The NBA draft could either make
or break a soul. This was a big night for Kentucky
all-stars Devin Booker, Jaxon Avery, and Karl-Anthony Towns. As well as D'Angelo Russell from Ohio State University.

Kehlani finished straightening her hair, what went from luscious curls to long and straight. She slicked her hair up into a high ponytail, making sure it was perfect.

     Kehlani Avery, the prestigious volleyball player and sister to legendary Kentucky basketball player Jaxon Avery. The children of NBA super-star Spencer Avery.

     "Can you calm down? It's the NBA draft, I have to look amazing," Kehlani answered.

      "You ain't even the one getting drafted!" He muttered. "Hurry yo ass up! The next time I knock you better be done or else I'm getting dad!"

     Their father was Spencer Avery, one of the biggest stars in the NBA. Two-time NBA champion with the Miami Heat. He was extremely proud that his son would be following in his footsteps.

     As a single father, Spencer was very strict when it came to his children. He wanted the best for them and for them to achieve all their goals.

     Kehlani who was 5'2, always wanted to play basketball alongside her brother except her height always made it difficult, so she chose volleyball instead.

     At first, her father wasn't thrilled at the fact that his daughter would be playing college volleyball instead of basketball, but it grew on him.

     When Jaxon was offered an athletic scholarship, Kehlani wanted to follow him to Kentucky when it was her time to go college, and she did.

Although her brother went to Kentucky, she opted to go to a different college. She went to their rival school, the University of Louisville.

     "We're going to be late Lani!" Jaxon knocked on the door once again. The girl rolled her eyes and proceeded to put on her jewelry.

     Kehlani wore a satin blue dress with a slit on the left side. She was pretty short but she made it work. She paired it with several different pieces of jewelry.