𝐍𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄.

OCTOBER 12, 2019.

8:32 on the clock

8:32 on the clock.

"Devin Booker enters the game
for Ty Jerome"

     Kehlani looked over at Devin, she eyed his body up and down, then moved towards his face. The game was going well for the Suns but not so much for the Lakers. She hoped that he wouldn't notice her before halftime, that way she could leave.

     She was in awe at how much he had changed. He got way taller and was in better shape, his play-making also evolved.

"Bro are you okay?" Jaxon elbowed her, noticing how pale her face had got. She looked back at him and nodded her head. She was absolutely sick to her stomach and tried her best to not focus on the game, looking up at the lights, anything that wasn't Devin.

     It was nearing halftime and Kehlani kept looking at the time on her phone. Naomi tried to keep her distracted by talking about her current fling at the time, Jaylen. But it didn't work.

     Although it was only a pre-season game, refs had a variety of bad calls on both sides. Called a foul on Anthony Davis when it clearly wasn't, which made Mikal Bridges shoot free-throws.

     While Mikal was shooting his free-throws, Devin had the urge to look around to see how filled Staples Center was. He noticed Jaxon sitting court-side almost immediately, nodding at him and smiling.

     He then moved his eyes to the girl sitting next to him, Kehlani. He had felt all the emotions he had been shoving down, right now. What the hell. Kehlani looked up and the two met eyes, not knowing what to do.

february 3rd, 2015

"You're telling me you don't want Devin Jrs around
here? C'mon, we'd make pretty cute babies," He grabbed his girlfriend. "You are delusional and
still a kid. I am also still a kid. Ask me in about
six years when you're in the NBA and about
to go to the NBA finals"

"Not even in the NBA yet and you talkin finals,"
Devin scrunched his nose, putting his arm around
Kehlani. "Manifestation babe," she cooed.

"You think your family is going to approve of us
when we finally tell them?" He changed the subject. "We'll cross that bridge when we get there. I'm taking a bath," Making her way out of his arms, Kehlani gave him a kiss on the cheek and headed to the bathroom.