Visions

I shut the door. Did I really just let a stranger into my house?  As I'm asking myself this I see him looking around. 

"Anything your looking for?" I say. His head snaps up and I laugh. 

"Sorry, no I was just looking around." He replies. 

"It's cool, I mean we really don't know each other so it makes sense" He nods then sits on the couch. I take a bite of my pizza, realize it got cold, and I go to put it in the microwave for a few. As I walk towards the kitchen I can feel his eyes following me. He's a bit creepy, but cute. What kind of mix is that? 

"Hey do you want me to heat up your pizza too?" I yell back and start to turn around and see him behind me. "AHHH!" I scream. 

"SORRY! I came in here because it was weird being in there all alone" He tells me.

"It's fine." I laugh.  "Did you want your pizza warmed up?" I ask again. 

"Sure" He says. 

*Start of Vision*

He grabs my  waist and places me on top of the counter. I kiss his neck as he pulls my shirt up. I lift my arms to help him out. He brings his lips to mine and we kiss. HARD. I wrap my legs around him and he hoists me up and brings me to the couch. He pries his shirt over his head as we continue to kiss. The heat from this accord has risen to my cheeks. 

*End of Vision*

"Hellloooooooo? Selestia?? Earth to Selestia!!" He snaps me out of my vision. 

"Yeah? What happened?" I ask

"The microwave has been beeping for the past 2 minutes." My eyes open wide.

"OH! Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry. I totally spaced out." I open the microwave.

"Clearly" I hear him mutter under his breath. I give him the side eye and he smiles. 

We take our plates back to the living room and sit on opposite ends of the room. I put on some movie with Rachel McAdams. We sit in silence as we eat. I finish and wait till he's done so I can take his plate to the kitchen. I'm washing our plates while thinking of what just happened. Why did I just have that vision i guess? I don't know. I finish washing them and put them to dry. I look around and realize that the kitchen is actually quite dirty so I start tidying up.  I'm sweeping the floor when I hear him yell,

"Hey, Are you coming back?" I laugh.

"Gimme a sec! I'm almost done!" I yell back. I finish up and walk back into the living room to see him sprawled across the couch. 

"You comfortable?" He looks up to see me standing in the doorway. I laugh. The movie comes to an end and it's getting super late. We say our goodbyes and he leaves. I watch him as he walks down the hall to the elevator. What a cute ass!