the move.

It was time! His car was packed! After two hours of packing they were finally done! Even the dog was excited! He had actually finally graduated! He was finally able to move after years of that wretched house. Suddenly he began to grow sad thinking back on all the memories with friends from school. He stared at the house with a remorseful look on his face. It's finally time for me to leave, he thought sadly. He glossed over his surroundings, the dog, mom, dad, his little brother all staring at me with sad but happy looks on their faces. He was moving to Michigan, he couldn't believe it he was finally able to move to his dream state since he was a kid! He began to smile a little and gained a little confidence. He walked over to his mom, dad, and brother. He picked up his brother and playfully threw him over his shoulder. He giggled and smiled widely with a happy but somber look on his face. Tears in his eyes, the six foot six man ran over to his mom and dad and pulled them into a big hug. "Thank you both for everything I love you both so much." he whispered to them. His mom and dad hugged back as pinkette kissed his mom on the cheek. "I love you too baby, have fun in michigan" he mom whispered back and began to tear up.