Chapter 2, part 1

Kashmir
Miti ma jazb huwa wo khoon
Aur la gia hmara sara sakoon

Azadi ka lia krta raha sabr
Hr roz ki nai afsos nak khabr

Salam ho tum pr hmari azeem foj
Jino na uthya hmara sara bhoj

Hmara dil Sa niklta raha geet
Insha Allah tumhari hi hogs jeet

Sari dunya jana gi tumhari shan
Hoga pura tumhara arman

Jaag gai gaa sara muslimanan e barasagir
Jaag gai ga ain ka dil, ain ka zameer

By bisma manahil..........
Narrator's POV:
Some days have passed now, and the new students have gotten pretty used to the class and its setting. Today, in particular, was a very special day. Today was the day when Ayesha, the leader of the band, would go to the new kids to invite them to their study group. It may seem like a normal thing, but it normal thing got much better.

During the break, High, who sat in front of the middle row, was confronted by Ayesha. "Aoasalam-o-alikum....ap ka name hifza ha na?" [your name is hifza, innit?] she asked, politely. "Walikum salam, yes it is I"

"I would like you to join us in our study sessions where we would study.....obviously and uh....make uh.....duties...." she shuttered. "I see....." high looked at her and kept looking at her like she's ludicrous or something until she broke the contact and said "Yes, I would love to thank you for asking...... Ayesha was it?"

same was with, Khizran, then khansa, then Khadija, and abeera though it won't be said that they studied or anything but.....it was the start of something beautiful, friendship.

So Bisma, Ayesha, hadia, amna, asma, Khizran, Khansa, abeera, hifza, and Khadija with the excuse of studying, formed a group. Soon the group was more about camaraderie and pacts than studies. Just a normal girl teen group. but something that these girls had in common was their shared love for Pakistan.

It had been two years since their first encounter. [I know I know, that was fast......but the real story is about to begin]

Abeera, Hifza, and hadia were more fond of meds and science. They loved biology. The group would even call them doctors as their nicknames and would come up with fake pretend remedies.

As childish as hifza is, she loves taking care of the special children, her dream job is with youngsters. "No age too big, no dream too small" hifza is someone who can be lived up to. Enthusiasm, affection and just being able to have fun are her main priorities.

Abeera loves meds as she loves taking care of people, especially old people

Abeera loves meds as she loves taking care of people, especially old people. She's completely the opposite of hifza. Abeera, having her childhood with her grandparents, made her adapt to that life. Hadia, the scientist. "One can never have too much knowledge"