V - Easy, Tiger

Camila watched as Lauren read the files she compiled, her head nodding every now and then in agreement. She was supposed to be focusing on her lunch, but seeing how Lauren works face to face had her in awe.

"Eat lunch Officers." Lauren reminded, not daring to glance at her nor the men inside her office.

"What do you have Amore? I can share mine." Shawn smiled, while Brad shook his head in amusement.

"The nerve." Brad shrugged, grabbing his lunch.

The whole time, Lauren was slowly analyzing the details. According to Greg, they work at night and most preferably has minor members. Yet what troubles her is the motive behind it, Greg has already mentioned it wasn't just vandalism, but there are also other crimes like robbery.

"Detective Elle, you're not eating." Brad noticed, Lauren looked up at him and gave him a small smile and a nod.

"I'm fine, thank you for noticing." Lauren replied, Camila looked at Brad who bit a mouthful of his sandwich while his kind of reddened.

"He's really making a move." Shawn chuckled, offering Camila a spoonful of his salad.

"Open your mouth, I'll feed you." Shawn smiled, Camila who was shy didn't want to. But he was insisting it, which made her give in.

"Thank you." Camila whispered, which Shawn smiled happily.

"Respect the singles please." Lauren said, when Camila looked up Lauren had a small smile on her lips, as if she was teasing the brunette.

Immediately, Camila's cheeks turned red and shook her head before she started choking.

"I was kidding Officer Cabello." Lauren chuckled, standing up from her desk and walking to her with a water bottle.

"It's fine Detective, I have my water here." Shawn insisted.

"Alright." Lauren shrugged.

"I'll take it Detective." Brad grinned sheepishly. Lauren turned to him, with a raised brow before she tossed him the water.

"I'm never throwing this." Brad commented, making Shawn laugh.

Camila frowned, she kind of wanted the offered water. She was already very thirsty and Shawn's water was..well his, and wouldn't suffice for the two of them.

"So, why did you call us Detective?" Brad asked.

"I wanted to ask you about your findings on the case I assigned you yesterday." Lauren said.

"According to the papers I've read, there is a common place where the former cops arrest the suspects." Shawn said.

"I agree." Brad nodded.

"Where is it?" Camila asked.

"South of Downtown/North of Downtown." Shawn and Brad said in unison, Lauren looked up furrowing her brows.

"Which one?" Camila asked.

"It's north." Brad said.

"Officer Simpson, it was written on the reports that the criminals were caught South." Shawn shook his head.

"North."

"South!" Shawn stated.

"Bro, It's North!"

"South."

"North."

"South."

"South." Brad said.

"Nice try, South." Shawn smirked.

"Did you even read the reports? It's North!" Brad exclaimed.

"I could ask the s-"