"Chara we made it into the ruins again. Remember this treacherous place, well I bet if we did it now it would be a piece of cake but, everybody is already dead." Y/N said with a wave of nostalgia of the ruins that have once been there home. "Y/N we could just era-" Y/n cut off Chara at even just the mention of the word erase as no other aus would be erased. "Chara what are you thinking we are not harming the other universes we have are own and that's enough don't you love me Chara?" "Y/N you know I love you why else would I go on this journey with you! I had to kill my family but it was worth your love!" "Chara why are you so sweet?" "Y/N shut up you know why...!" They both then started to hug each other.

"Your hugs are so sweet"
Chara and Y/N both blushed. "Y/N remember when froggits used to interrupt these kind of moments..." "Y-yes I do... they're all gone now..." They both giggled lightly remembering the calm environment they created but with the cost of many monsters being dead. "So Y/N when will we erase this world and start a world that is a peaceful one?" "Chara.... I don't think I trust you enough to do that yet!" "You don't trust me? You don't trust me?! After all we did together!-" Chara yelled from the fact that Y/N doesn't trust her. "Chara stop yelling..." "Y/N it's my mouth so I'll do what I want with it... heh heh" "Chara please let's just relax and enjoy the moment..." "Your right..." Both of the humans sat quietly looking at all the dust around them... they caused it... together.  All the life in the ruins was sitting together... the causes of the lack of other life.