Chapter 48

*Two Days Later*

When I wake up four isn't laying next to me. I frown in confusion and look around. I hear the shower running and slowly get up. I go to the kitchen and begin making breakfast. I put two plates on the table and soon four comes out of the bedroom.

"Good Morning." he greets and kisses my forehead.

"Morning." I reply.
"Thanks for breakfast." he adds and I smile.

"That's what wives are for aren't they?" I ask with a laugh. He chuckles with me and begins eating.

"Are we going to start packing today?" I ask after a few silent minutes.

"Yes we probably shouldn't wait until the last minute." he replies and I smile.

"I'm going to miss this place." I admit quietly.

"Me too." he whispers and grips my hand. We continue eating silently, too lost in our own thoughts. We finally snap out of it when there's a loud knock on the door. Four stands up and gets it before I can. Chris pushes him aside and comes towards me.

"Morning." she says chirpily.
"Good morning." I reply and she smiles innocently.

"What did you do?" I ask knowingly. Four shuts our door and comes to my side.

"Uriah may or may not know that your pregnant." she says softly.

"What?!" I exclaim at the same time as Four.

"Shauna and I were talking, he overheard us." she replies sheepishly. My eyes narrow and Four sighs angrily.

"He knows not to tell anyone right?" He asks.
"He knows." She confirms and I put my head in my hands.

"We need to start packing now. The more people that know about this baby the more at risk he is." four says seriously.

"He?" Chris asks.
"Four thinks it's a boy. But that's not the point." I mumble and she sighs.

"Guys I'm sorry. I didn't mean for him to hear-"
"Chris, it's fine." I reassure quietly.

"Wait where are you guys moving? Have you gotten a house yet?" She asks in panic.

"Chris we already bought a house, we'll be fine. Were going to come say good bye to everyone later." i say.

"Let's get packing." Four states and angrily ushers her out the door.
-----------------------
I reach under the bed to grab out the last of my things and freeze when I realize what it is. When I first moved in with Four I put my parents things in a box and never unpacked them. I couldn't.

"What's wrong?" Four asks from behind me. He gently sits next to me and i gulp.

"This is my parents stuff. Myra had some of the agents pack their valuables and pictures. She gave them to me over a year ago now." I whisper. He rubs my back and sighs.

"You never opened it?" He asks softly.

"I never wanted to. I didn't know what other secrets I might find." I reply stiffly.

"Are you going to?" He asks.
"I will another day. I'm tired and this baby is sending my emotions everywhere. I can't deal with any more stress either." I reply and he helps me stand up.

"I'll go make us dinner." he says and kisses my forehead.
"I'm fine with going to the cafe and bringing back food. We've been working all day, I don't think you want to go slave behind a stove." i tease.

"You sure?" He asks.
"Yea, I'm going to take a shower then we can go." I reply and peck his lips.

"Okay." he agrees and let's me go.

By the time I get out of the shower four is asleep on the bed. One arm is supporting his head and the other is hanging off the bed. I smile and quietly leave the room. I trail to the cafeteria and get us dinner to go. I go back to the room and set dinner up in the dining room. When I get to the room tour is still laying across the bed. I gently shake his shoulder and he jolts awake.

"Sorry, I must've fallen asleep." he murmurs tiredly.

"It's fine. I went and got us dinner. It's in the dining room." I reply and he quirks a smile.

"Thanks." he says and gently presses his lips to my stomach. A blush works its way to my face and he chuckles.

"After a year and a half and I still make you blush." he teases as he stands up.

"You have skills." I reply and poke his abs. He smile and lifts me up. He carries me to the living room then sets me in the chair. He sits across from me and I begin eating.

"I was thinking we should leave early in the morning." Four hesitantly tells me.

"Yea." I whisper. He stares at me for a few seconds and then sighs.

"We don't have to do this if you don't want too." he adds.

"Yes we do, we have to do this for the baby." I reply and force a smile onto my face. We finish eating and four stands up. He takes the dishes and silently goes to the kitchen to wash them. I play with the wedding ring that captivates my ring finger. When he comes back he kisses my forehead.

"Everything is going to be okay. I promise." he reassures. I nod and he wraps his arms around me.