Bonus Chapter

*Two Years Later*
Unedited.

Cheers erupt through the corridors and I happily clap. Marlene and Will make their way back down the isle and four looks down at me.

"I'm happy for them." I state when they disappear through the double doors.

"Me too., They deserve I be happy... This whole ceremony reminds me of our wedding." he states with a smile. I smile back and stand up with Andrew sleeping in my arms. Four stands up with Ashley and I leads me out the doors. People are already getting in their cars, ready for the reception. We buckle the kids into their car seats then climb in the front seats.

"That was a beautiful venue." I state with a smile. He links our hands together and starts driving.
"It was." he agrees with a smile. Lines of cars gather on the road, all going in the same direction.

"Dadda!" Ashley cries out from the back seat.
"What's wrong princess?" He asks and looks through the mirror.

"Andrew is asleep." she says with a yawn.
"You can go to sleep too." he replies and I turn to look at her. I hangs the position of the blanket then smile.

"Go to sleep, well wake you when we get there." I promise and she pouts as her eyes drop shut and small snored fill the car. I turn back to four and he smiles.

"They're growing up way too fast." He quietly whines.
"I know... before we had them, I didn't even think I could take care of myself properly." I agree with a whisper.

"Wait until Myra sees them." he chuckles.
"She's going to be pissed that we haven't brought them to see her." I sigh with a smile.

"The last time I talked to her she said she had a surprise for us." he states with furrowed eyebrows.

"What do you think it is?" I question.
"Knowing her? Probably some type of weapon for when the kids are older. Perhaps she got them karate lessons." he chuckles.

"I wouldn't doubt it." I agree with a quiet laugh. We pull into a parking lot and four begins going through the rows, trying to find an empty spot. When we finally locate one, we get out of the car and carefully lift up the sleeping kids. We go into the building and arms immediately wrap around me.

"Tris!" Myra exclaims, causing Ashely to stir in my arms.
"Hi Myra." I laugh and shift the baby to my other arm. Four stands by my side and glares at her.

"Do not wake my children." he says with a dark look.
"Still the same grumpy attitude I see." she smirks. He chuckles quietly and hugs her.
"It's nice to see you guys." she smiles.
"It's nice to see you too." I say. A guy with dark hair and eyes steps behind her. His arms wrap around her waist and a blush forms on her cheeks.

"You must be Tobias and Beatrice. Its so nice to finally meet you." he states and sticks his hand out to me. I awkwardly shake it and look at Myra.

"Tris, Four, this is my fiancé, Marcel." she states and a huge smile breaks onto my face.
"It is nice to meet you too. I wasn't aware that Myra was getting married!" I exclaim and pull her into another hug.

"This is amazing. I'm so happy for you." I squeal.
"Thank you dear." she replies and takes Andrew from my arms. I smile and his eyes slowly open. When he sees her he frowns and his head moves around until he sees me.

"Andrew this is your auntie Myra." I state and four nods.
"More like grandma Myra." he mumbles under his breath. I hold back a laugh and she glares at him.
"I am not that old." she huffs and digs through her purse with one hand.

"I got the kids a gift." she states and I quickly take Andrew back. She finds what she's looking for then opens a small pouch.

"I got them brackets with their names engraved on the inside... They have a small tracker in the gold plate. That way when Four looses then you can find them." she teases. A laugh escapes my mouth and four huffs.

"I will not loose my children." he promises.
"Well, this is a backup plan." Myra replies.
"They're adorable. Thank you." I state. She smiles and gently takes Andrews hand. She clips it on to him and he stared at it with wonder. She moves to Ashley and puts it in him, then looks up at four.

"I will email you the chip code." she promises.
"Okay Myra." he sighs and hugs her.
"Thank you." he whispers.
"No problem." she replies in a chirpy tone.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Important notice! Please read!

I've decided to update this story when I have time. I've recently been working on many different types of books. They'll be posted either this week or next week. But that means less time to work on this story. I'm currently trying to expand my story types, for example, I might just be posting a werewolf story *wink wink*

For those that are still reading, voting and commenting, thank you. It means so so much.

Stay tuned.
I have many surprises coming :)