chapter 1

" ayo y'all ready to do this shit man i got shit to do and i need to check on my little bro and sis" i said loading the clip and pulling the slide back.

" yeah my momma think i'm out playing ball so let's do this quick and easy" ty said.

" big dog said this guy has money he owes him and it's a lot of money to where we each get 40gs" monte said.

" why we still sitting here then" i asked.

" i'm with y/n on this one" ty said.

" the money is in the back room in a safe the code is 1946" monte said.

" ight let's do this man like i said i got shit to do" i said pulling my mask down.

we got out the whip and hopped the fence. we stayed low and creeped to the window of his bedroom.

" ight ty you go first i'll go in second and mont you go last" i said.

they nodded and i slid the window open quietly. i pushed the screen up and ty climbed in the i climbed in after.

once monte was in we searched his bedroom for anything valuable. he had a few watches that looked like they fit my lil bro so i put it in my pocket.

monte signaled us to the door and i pulled out my gun.

he counted with his fingers to three and put his hand on the knob. he opened it slowly and ty peaked. he looked at us and shook his head and we opened the door.

i walked out the room and checked down the hallways it was clear.

we quietly walked to where we heard talking.

" yeah i took that nigga money"

" i ain't scared of anyone he send"

" nigga i don't care"

" yeah yeah nigga i gotta go"

i turnt the corner and see him sitting on the couch on his phone.

i creeped up on him and pistol whipped him. he slumped on the couch and ty threw me the zip ties.

i tied him up and we went to the back. ty found the safe and punched in the numbers.

" 1946" he mumbled.

the big ass safe made a noise then popped open.. we opened it up the rest of the way and all the money was there.

" he wasn't lying" i chuckled.

" let's get this and get outta here" ty said.

they started bagging the money when this nigga started yelling.

" fuck" i ran out the room back to the living room where he was.

i punched him in the face and he started crying.

" please man don't kill me i swear i'll do anything" he begged

" i'm not scarred" i mocked.

" y/n.. y/n is that you you've been my dealer since forever come on y/n don't do this please"

" shut up nigga ain't nobody killing you" i said hitting him.

i pulled my mask up since he already knew it was me plus it was getting hot.

" you owe my boss some money nigga" i chuckled.

" no i don't.. i swear i payed it all back"

" see now you lying to me... i don't like that" i said hitting him again.

he cried out.

" yo we got all of it we can- why do you have you're mask up" ty asked.

" he knew it was me already it's fine ty don't worry about it i got it covered" i said.

i put the gun to his head and he started whimpering.

" see" i chuckled.

i got up and pulled my mask back down.

we started walking away and this nigga decided to say something.

" i'll tell.. i'll tell the cops everything.. i'll-"

i walked back over to him and took the safety off then shot him.

"oh fuck" monte said.

" let's get outta here now" i said making a break for it out the front door.

thankful we got gloves on and shit cause if we didn't would've been fingerprints everywhere.

we ran out the house and jumped into the car.

we heard sirens in a distance.

" GO NIGGA" i yelled at monte.

he put the car in drive and took off.

we turnt the corner when-

i felt something freezing and hard hit.

i opened my eyes to see i was on the floor in my cell.

" wake up y/l/n before i send some people who will gladly get you up" office nova said laughing and walking away.

" white piece of shit" i groaned getting up. ( no offense to my white people i luv y'all😭😭)

A/N

soo here's a story out the mudddddd yall fucks with it so farrr🧍🏾