chapter 4

i felt some one shake me. i went immediately into defensive mode and put the person into a choke hold.

i opened my eyes to see my little brother.

i let him go and he tried catching his breath.

" sorry baby boy you know.... jail" i said.

" next time i'm waking you up with a stick" he said walking away from me.

i sat up and rubbed my face.

i heard feet come down the stairs.

i turned to look towards the stairs and saw alexis and her friend.

" alright y/n we're leaving" she said.

" you guys are walking to school" i asked.

" yeah... i sent hakeem to ask you if you can drop us but he never came back upstairs so we took that as a no" she said.

" that's why he woke me up" i mumbled.

" alright ima take y'all just chill for a little" i said.

i got up and ran upstairs to use the bathroom. i finished washed my hands. i took a quick shower and got dressed in shorts, vans, and a tank top.

i came back downstairs with my keys and looked at the three on the the couch.

" aye yall ready" i asked walking to the door.

" yeah"

" then bring y'all asses before y'all really be walking" i said.

i walked out the door and got in the car. they got in and my sister and brother ended up in the back seat and i had her friend next to me.

i took the car out of park and drove them to they school.

" alright hoodlems do whatchu gotta do and i'll be here to pick you up after" i said.

" alright thanks for the ride sis" my siblings said.

" yeah thanks" the lightskin girl said with a small smile and walked away.

" man i really need to learn they name" i chuckled.

once they got inside i pulled off heading towards the trap house mannn this finna be funny.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" y/n motha fucking y/l/n is homeeee" my boy daeshawn said hype.

" yessir" i said.

" well big dog saved this for when you came out and we called him up and he wants us to give you these" he said.

jj came into the room with two pistols.

" ayo are those my old smith and wesson" i said taking the regular one and then taking the one with the extendo clip.

" yes ma'am" daeshawn chuckled.

" i thought i lost these when i got caught up" i said.

" big dog somehow got them so surprise" he chuckled.

" text him and tell him i said thank you and give him the new number" i said dapping those boys up.

" we finna smoke you down"

" nigga obviously" i said walking inside the house.
|
|
|
|

i was getting higher than ever when i got a text on my phone from my lil sister.

hakeem has practice and i have to stay after to do work with teachers mama said she would pick us up the only one who needs a ride is lani.

i sent her a quick text saying ight and i'll be there waiting when school end.