CHAPTER 18

baby girl, you're bigger than the instagram
you know that im your biggest fan
you're so something to show the pictures can't you look for likes when you could have love you look for fans but you could have us

the song lani and i created played through the speakers at the studio. i turned it down a bit

" i'm so glad you told me to come to the studio cause working on my own album been stressing me out" she sighed out spinning in the chair.

" is that all that's been stressing you out" i questioned her raising an eyebrow.

she stopped spinning and looked at me.

" why are you looking at me like that" she questioned.

" i don't know maybe because you didn't tell me you and jahron wasn't together anymore" i said crossing my arms.

" lexi finally told you" she said shocked.

" yeah even though someone else should've" i stated.

" y/n/n i was going to tell you but i was still grieving the end of that relationship... don't be mad"

" you lucky i ain't even think yall was cute or i would've been mad"

" you didn't think we were cute" she said surprised.

" nope"

" y/n you hear that" she said.

" hear what" i said looking around.

" i hear jealousy calling" she chuckled.

" now why would i be jealous" i asked.

" because who wouldn't want all of this" she motioning to herself. " i'm the realest and baddest in the game"

" remember kehlani i had you once if i wanted you again i could have you" i chuckled.

" are you sure about that" she said standing up.

" i'm positive" i said standing up also.

" enlighten me on how you think you can have me at anytime you want" she said challenging me.

i didn't respond i moved my hand to her face and cupped her cheek. i brought her close enough to where i could feel her breath on my lips.

" if i couldn't have you i wouldn't be this close" i chuckled before pulling away and dropping my hand.

" you're such a dickhead" she mushed me and sat back down.

" point proven" i chuckled.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|

" lani but why" kairi whined out.

" because your mother said no" i heard her say and i chuckled.

i was in the kitchen fixing up some street tacos while those two were going back and forth.

" but you're basically my mama so why can't you say yes" i stopped all my movements.

the livingroom got real quiet and i heard feet run upstairs and the door slam shut.

i sighed as i finished putting together the last taco as kehlani walked in the kitchen.

" i'll go talk to h-"

" she called me her mama y/n like you were her mother and i was her mama... i froze and when i didn't respond she got upset and stormed off" she said and i could tell she was confused.

" well keh... i feel like you earned that title and apparently so does she" i chuckled.

" yeah but what if i-"

" you wouldn't do anything to hurt that girl kehlani don't even try it" i said cutting her off.

she sighed.

" i just don't want to hurt 2 people if we go separate ways again... i don't have this life thing figured out y/n i know im gonna make a lot of mistakes in the future" she said putting her head in her hands.

" and kairi and i will be there every step of the way keh. we care about you always even if you and i are beefing im always gonna care about you" i said hugging her from behind.

" you promise" she said as she turned to face me in my hold.

" i promise you have my word" i kissed her forehead.

" you missed" she said.

" fix things with YOUR daughter upstairs and maybe we'll come back to that later"

" we have a lot of things to come back to" she said.

" yeah like what" i said.

she placed her hand on my stomach and it started to travel down.

" things that involve me... and you... and a lot of yelling from my end at least" she said as she traced her hand over my member.

" that's not just friends of you to do" i said chuckling as i moved out of her touch.

" says the one that was gonna kiss me once i annoyed kairi until she forgave me"

"... and was" i said not caring.

she shook her head.

" go fix things with our child so we can all eat and ill see if she wants to spend some time with grandma so we have alone time" i chuckled and turned around to grab my water.

" KAIRI" kehlani yelled as she walked towards the room.

A/N

update weekend strikes again