~ 47 ~

Tuesday 9:35 am:

I woke up to kissing on my neck and I turned around and saw Jimin looking at me.

"Is that your new way to wake me up Jimin?" I asked.

"It worked." He said.

"Obviously because I'm awake." I said. "But I was in a good dream." I added.

"Were we doing it?" He asked, smirking.

"No we weren't doing it, you wouldn't even in it." I said. "Instead of marrying you, I married food." I said.

"Really? Food?" He asked.

"Yes." I said. "The way to a girls heart is through her stomach, especially me." I said.

"I know that for a fact." He said. "I caught you eating a whole tub of ice cream in our bedroom one time, actually more than once." He said.

"More when it's my time of the month then I'm a monster with food." I said. "To keep me calm, you got to bring me food then I'll be happy." I said.

"You foodholic." He said.

"What? I love food." I said.

"Yeah so much you married it." He said. "But remember, I'm a mochi." He said, showing his mochi smile.

" He said, showing his mochi smile

"You're my mochi, no one elses." I said, wrapping my arms around his neck. I pulled him down and kissed him and it started getting heated. I pulled away before it could get any further. "We can't do it right now, my parents are home." I said, pecking his lips then got out of bed.

I walked out of the room with Jimin behind me. He then slapped my butt which made me turn around and try to glare at him before chuckling.

"I saw that Jimin." My dad said.

Jimin acted like he didn't do anything but ended up laughing and put his hand over his mouth.

"Haha you got caught." I said.

"I saw that you liked it pumpkin." My dad said.

I looked down embarrassed and Jimin laughed harder.