Chapter 1

It was a sunny day outside when Josie was in the back of the class sitting down with her head being held up by her hand while gazing outside the window that was right next to her seat thinking about how cheer practice is gonna kick her ass today. It looks extremely hot outside.

She was then knocked out of that thought when she saw that Hope walked in as soon as the tardy bell rang and the teacher Mr Williams is heard jokingly saying "wow Mikaealson your early for once" "When am i not?" Hope says back sarcasm laced in her voice. 

Hope Mikaelson. A very secretive and mysterious girl that most people find themselves drawn to .No one really knows Hope. They just know the basics and what she manages to gives off.

like how shes effortlessly beautiful and does everything with such ease, perfect at everything she tries. Weakness it never show on her. She's never been seen vulnerable and not one to care about what anyone thinks of her. Always so calm and collective. Hope has her days where she is out there but prefers being by herself. Most people question why. She's a smart girl on the low. Something most people don't normally pick up about her. While something they do pick up on is her confidence. Sometimes it could be a turn down while most times it's a turn on. Even if She sometimes goes a little to far, being a little to mean. Doing something a little to dangerous.Not thinking and doing something stupid. You get a thrill when hanging out with her. Everything is very unpredictable, adventurous and fun with her. And while most people strive to be like the girl,or get with her, there is also a majority of people who can't stand the girl.

And they have exceptional reasons to not have a liking for the girl. Some will say that shes mean.Extremely petty. Selfish. Gives a fuck about no one but herself. Feels that she's too good for most people. She's childish and doesn't think of what she's doing before doing it. She's dangerous. She's has no filter, and never thinks about anyones feelings before her own.Playing with people feelings is something Hope feeds into. And she constantly feels the need to make fun of people and put them in a un happy mood. She enjoys making who ever she'd  like to feel small. It's power to her. It makes her feel in control. Being in control is everything to Hope.

Most people are scared of Hope. Some have caught her do petrifying things. And while Hope is good at covering her tracks there are a few people that know of her dangerous hobbies

And while some of these are acceptable reasons for the people to not have a liking for the girl, there are also some reasons that are unnecessarily unfair to have a disliking for the girl. Like saying that She's a abomination and that she shouldnt even be alive. She's a freak and doesn't belong on the earth

you see, it is fair to hate the girl for the way she acts. But to hate her just cause she's simply not like a normal supernatural is truly unfair.

Truth is, no one knows how Hope truly feels. No one knows what she think about. What she wants. Why she is the way she is.

Hope is special, in more ways than one. For starters she's a tribrid. Only one of her kind. She's powerful, a little to powerful it's dangerous and scary some will say. Where Hope goes violence will follow

After a little distraction to the class Hope then proceeded to walk to her seat that happens to be next to Clarke's and Clarke's is in front of Josies. Hope pulls her chair out roughly and sits down abruptly, getting the attention of some kids near.

Clarkes voice is then heard enthusiastically asking "hey Hope, bad morning?". Even a blind man could see that the boy has a crush on Hope. Hope on the other hand, does not feel the same way and a blind man, would be able see that as well.