Chapter 3

Josie and Lizzie arrive home from school. They get off Josies car and go inside their house. They are then greeted by their dad Stefan who engulfs them with a hug as soon as they walk into the house and he asks "what are y'all doing home already, shouldn't y'all be at practice" Lizzie then says "it got cancelled" Stefan then asks " how come?" Lizzie then says "Coach got sick" Stefan then says "oh ok. well i made chicken Alfredo not so long ago so it's warm if y'all are hungry" Lizzie then says "mmm that sound so good right now" while rubbing her belly and starts running towards the kitchen. Josie then chuckles to herself and starts walking up stairs when Stefan then speaks to her for the first time since she's got home and asks "your not hungry Josie?" Josie then lies and says "i'll eat later, i just ate not so long ago at school" then walks upstairs and goes inside her room.

No one knows this, there was one person who almost found out but thankfully didn't but Josie has been going through an eating disorder for a little over a year already, it had started when Penelope broke up with her with no explanation, Josie told herself it was because she wasn't good enough for Penelope. She thought that she needed to be skinnier, prettier, and more out there. She wanted to be PERFECT. So she started to not eat, so she can maintain a slim body. She started wearing a little makeup to make her look better even though she felt uncomfortable and thought she looked better without it, she wore it cause all the other girls in her grade would wear it. She even joined the cheer team, so she could be more known. When the eating disorder first started she weeks without eating  and she noticed that she lost weight quick and had a very slim and toned stomach, but then she started to feel very week and like she was gonna pass out all the time so she decided to eat at least two times a day and right after she finished eating she would use her toothbrush to make her throw up in the sink or she would go to the toilet and shove her fingers in her mouth till she hit her tonsils and throw all the food she just consumed up in the toilet. She would then go running till she feels satisfied that she burned more calories that she consumed off. After it passed 5 months of her eating disorder she decided to drop it down to eating once a day,  just so she can be moving and not pass out. She has been eating just once a day ever since then and there's times where she feels like she's gonna faint but shes thankfully not in front of people and it usually happens when she's alone in her room or car after practice. Most of the time when she's running around her neighborhood or at the track and she'll just sit down and tell herself to breath and that it's worth it because she has one of the best looking bodies in school that a lot of girl are jealous of. She knows that she is over Penelope but can't help but still maintains the eating disorder but it's not for Penelope anymore. She's doing it for her. She can't help but thank Penelope for getting her to obtain a eating disorder because she likes the attention she finally started getting from people a few months after she got it. She likes the feeling of turning heads when she walks by. She likes getting compliments on how she looks. She likes when people ask her how she has such a perfect body. There's sometimes this voice in her head that tells her to stop because it's not healthy and she's sick, that she needs to stop before she gets in the hospital, but she pushes it aside.

She started wearing makeup , even though she felt more comfortable without it, she also thought she looked better with out it. All the other girl wore it though, including her twin sister so she decided to wear it to and started watching videos everyday for a month so she could learn and get good at it. She really didn't like it though so she wore only a little but that did a lot for her cause a week in after she started wearing it, she got asked asked out by different people in higher grades than her and when she told Lizzie about it Lizzie told her it's because it makes her look older and more mature, she then started wearing a bit more make up but not to much after Lizzie told her that and started getting called ' hot', and ' sexy ', she was usually called things like 'cute' and ' adorable'. So when People in an older grade started calling her that it made her feel like she was on top of the world and she just couldn't get enough sooo....