Chapter 4

Hope is waken up at 12 AM from her phone that keeps ringing. She grabs her phone from the side of her bed that she's not sleeping on and rubs her eyes to get her vision better. When she's done, she finally looks at her phone to see who's calling her and sees Jeds caller ID. Jed is one of her good friends that she hooks up with from time to time. She decides to answer and says with a irritated voice " what do you want Jed" Jed then replies with a chuckle and says "calm down wolfie, and seems like you need a release" and by that's he's referring that Hope needs to shift. Hope then says "first of all, i'm a tribrid, not no little wolf like you, and no i don't, i shifted last week" Jed then says practically begging "Come on Hope please, it's a full moon and i want company while i shift, also i'm right outside your window" a rock then makes a sudden bang against Hope window. Hope then starts getting annoyed and starts walking to her window and says angrily yelling into her phone "Jed what did i tell you about showing up to my house without confirmation!?" right after finishing her sentence she opens her window and places her hands on each bottom side of it and leans down a bit over the window. The window shows her body from her mid thigh to her face.
( it's a big window, Josie has the same kind of window. Hopes and Josies rooms are  on the side of their own houses and are directly across from eachothers but a little tree house is what parts their houses from eachother and a boarded gate that isn't that tall. The tree house is so close to both houses that if they wanted to, either one of them could climb onto and enter the others house because of the advantage the tree house gives).

Continuing:
Hope notices that Jed is taking forever to answer her and she looks down at him from her room window that is two story's up but can still easily see that Jeds eyes are glowing gold and he's staring at her with so much tension and his chest going up and down as he's trying to get his breathing under control. Hope then smirks and looks down at herself and notices she's only wearing a bra and panties. She then says with a teasing voice "what's wrong little wolf ? , hungry?" and with that Jed rips his eye away to the side, not looking up at the house anymore and has his head down looking at the grass on the ground. He tries calming his breathing. Hope can't help but find it hot how week she's making Jed feel right now. It's a full moon tonight and Hope knows that this is making it so much harder for him. She then decides that she'll go run with him if he does her a favor and gets rid of the hot feeling that's happening between her legs ' he did cause it, so he should take it away' Hope thinks to herself. Hope then says "Jed" He then looks up so fast as if he were under some spell to look up at the girl looking down at him from the window two story's up. Hope then says "Catch me" and jumps out the window. She then feels herself agains a body and hands groping her ass to keep her in places while her legs are wrapped around his waist. Hope untangles her arms from around Jeds head and looks into his flashing gold eyes that are roaming her body up and down. Hope user her index finger and places it under his chin and pulls Jeds head upward. Jed stats looking into Hopes eyes now and she then say says "let's make a deal" Jed then says through pants "what kind of deal?" Hope then answer back with a smirk "something we will both get a good feeling out of"  "Ok" Jed says, Hope then says " i want you to give me a orgasm, right now, with you mouth" Jed then asks feeling flustered "what do i get out of it?" Hope then says "well besides getting to taste and hear the hot words and moans that will escape my mouth while i come undone for you, i will shift with you. Just give me one good orgasm" Jed wastes no time and hoists Hope onto his shoulders with his werewolf strength and has hope in place we're each leg is wrapped around his head and he then slams Hope into her into the outside wall of her house. Hope groans at the sudden impact and Jed then tears her underwear off, Hope is a moaning mess once Jeds face touches her Center and then he gropes her thighs and it's so loud she's surprised no one has came outside to stop them. Even if someone did try to she wouldn't stop. She looks up to her neighbors house and notices that a light has been turned on upstairs from a window that is right across hers. She then remembers that the window is Josies window, And just as the younger girl came into her mind the girl also appears at the window that Hope was looking at that had a light on and that's when Hope sees Josie looking down at her with wide eyes. The two make shared eye gaze, Hope then smirks at Josie who's mouth is dropping down little by little, then closing fully ,and then dropping down little by little again, over and over. Hope then stays thinking about why Josie isn't looking away or telling her to shut up so she could go back to sleep and that's when she feels two fingers pump into her and that movement makes her orgasm and causes her head to drop down with a loud gasp and have a winced face at the good feeling. She then looks up as soon as she contains herself because she feels really needy to see Josies reaction to her orgasming but once she's looking in the direction of the brunettes room she see that the lights are off and then starts wondering if she imagined the whole seeing Josie and wonders if she was even there. ' what the fuck' Hope thinks to herself. She told Jed just one orgasm but ended up having more than that. Jed didn't complain. Hope tasted amazing, and he loved hearing the noise that came out of her when she comes undone. He tried to stop at Hope second orgasm but couldn't because Hopes legs tightened around his neck and forced his head to stay put up agains her center. she only pulled his head up after every orgasm when she knew he needed to breath but after knowing he had inhaled enough air to continue she pulled his head against her center again. a few orgasms later Hope felt satisfied and that when she finally let him know she was done and ready to go shift with him. Jed then picked her up from his chest while she untangled her legs from around his neck and was then placed on the ground so fragilely like she was some brittle prized possession. Jed is astonished and has wide eyes. He then starts licking his lips and that's when he finally says " that was amazing, you taste amazing Hope" Hope then reply's bluntly with a straight face like if nothing just happened in the last 30 minutes and as if she wasn't a moaning mess and says "it could have been better" while she shrugs and lifts her eyebrows. Jed then chuckles at her and says "so, you ready to go shift" Hope then says "no, but a deal is a deal" and with that Jed and Hope start walking to Jeds car, Jed is in front of Hope while they walk, but before Hope starts walking she takes one last glance up at Josies window. She then sees that a little light in the room is turned off and the room goes pitch black. Hope then smiles to herself knowing that Josie was awake and she wasn't imagining making eye contact with Josie.
Hope does a spell to make chlothes appear in her hand "Senguis" Hope says, and clothes are layed in her arms.

Hope and Jed are in the car when Jed says "are you not gonna put your clothes on?" while Hope is sitting in the passenger seat. She then says "why? i'm just gonna have to take it back off when i shift" Jed then says "oh,ok" finding it hard to drive with the beautiful aumber hair girl who's half naked sitting right next to him. Hope takes notice in Jeds heavy breathing and decides to try making him lose it so she grabs Jeds hand and lays it on her bare thigh, she then starts rubbing it up and down her thing and says " i don't think you mind, i think your prefer seeing me like this, don't you?" Jed only hums "mhm" not being able to talk. they are on their way to the woods close to the Salvatore school where they usually shift.

(The Salvatore School is where the most strongest teenage supernaturals go to school. Every year at Mystic Falls High, during the middle of the school year 50 kids from 11th grade and 50 kids from 12 grade are picked to go to the school, 100 kids go to the school and once they get there the 100 kids that are there before the new ones come leave the school, it's a yearly routine. they do this to keep their town safe. Hope knows that once the middle of the year comes she's gonna have to go their since she's the tribrid, most powerful of all supernatural kind. She was thankfully not picked to be one of the 50 to go last year for Junior year but knows her luck isn't all that well and she will for sure be picked out of the 50 to be there for senior year. She is telling herself to just be thankful because she only has to go for a year and then she's out of there and new seniors and Juniors come in to take her and the other 99 peoples place that got picked mid year)

Continuing:
Hope and Jed arrive at the woods next to the Salvatore school and get off the car. They start walking into the woods. Jed gets naked and it doesn't take long for his bones to star braking to the moon. Hope waits till he's in mid transition for her to start because she transitions quicker than regular werewolves.
And so they run around in wolf form till Jed is able to return to his human form. Hope ends up getting home at 4 Am and showers. She then falls asleep at 5 30 Am and decides that she's gonna skip her first two periods tomorrow, and go in for 3rd period so she could get a bit of rest.

(Hope has 1st, 2nd and 3rd period with Josie. Josie has classes with the seniors/Hope, because she's smart and they put her in advanced classes. 3rd period was the class she had in the first chapter in this book with Josie and Clarke, when she gave Josie the pencil)