Chapter Thirteen

Georgi's p.o.v.

I put the last bobby pin into my hair and then sprayed it a little bit to stay in place. My long hair was curled and put up into a really messy lose updo, with a few strings framing my face and hanging down my neck. My makeup accentuated my green eyes, with long false eyelashes and a nude lip. My dress was absolutely breathtaking. It hugged my curves and flowed past my feet and around my hands. The back was completely open and it had a stunning plunging neckline, luckily I'm not that big breasted so I didn't show that much cleavage. For the first time in my life I felt like a princess.

I've been trying to figure out Harry, because these past two days he has been so nice, and sweet calling me darling, not trying anything with me and just being amazing to be honest. He puzzles me. And I'm still scared of him, I just have this feeling that one day he's going to snap, and when he does I don't want to be near him.

I was busy putting on my shoes when there was a knock on the door, Jo stepping in a few second later.

"Oh, hi Jo. I'll be done in a second." I said putting on my other shoe, stumbling a little, but he grabbed my elbow and steadied me.

I truly believes that Jo is my guardian angle. And he won't let anyone hurt me, not even Harry. Everywhere I turn his shadow will always be there, and I'm really thankful that he's also coming tonight.

He offered me his arm and helped me to walk down the stairs where Harry waited. When I reached the last step Harry turned around where he was waiting in living room. He looked really handsome! He was dressed in a classic black button up with a black and red striped suit. He looked at me and smirked, walking over to me, taking my hand and kissing it.

"You look beautiful, sweetheart." He said, his voice raspier than what I've heard before.

I couldn't help but blush and look at the ground, no one has called me beautiful before, except my father and brothers.

I whispered a small 'thank you' before I saw two other men appear behind Harry. The one I immediately recognized as Zayn and I took a step back, and hid behind Jo. The other man I recognized as the man who tried to help me escape when I first arrived here. His blue eyes staring at me had an emotion that scared me. He looked at me with pity, sadness and sympathy. What did he know what I didn't?

My hiding behind Jo, didn't go unnoticed by Harry. He turned to Zayn and nodded his head towards be. Zayn slowly made his way to me, Jo moved out of the way, but still kept his hand on my shoulder, giving me the silent answer that he will step in if anything is to happen.

"I'm really sorry for what I did, but I was just following orders." He said, looking away shamefully.

Harry ordered him to kidnap me? I should have known. I was suddenly very pissed at Harry, he really is an arsehole.

"No hard feelings Zayn." I said and gave him a slight smile.

I saw him visibly relax and breathe out a breath that he seemed to be holding. If he was afraid of Harry, how should I be feeling?

"And this is Louis." Harry said, giving the other guy a pat on the back. How can he pat his back and pretend that nothing happened, when just a week ago he was beating him?

Louis took my hand and kissed it. "It's lovely to officially meet you." He said, smiling at me.

He then pulled me into a hug and quickly whispered in my ear, "I have to talk to you later, its urgent."

He pulled away and smiled at me, pretending that nothing happened and that his words didn't scare the shit out of me.

Harry took my hand and led me out to his car. Zayn and Louis getting into a separate one, but Jo with us, guarding me the entire time.