Chapter Twenty One

Georgi's p.o.v.

I swallowed the food that was is  my mouth and as subtly and calm as possible took Harry's hand and then smacked on a smile, a big, fake smile at his aunt, making it appear as genuine as possible.

"Well," I said, cleaning my throat, "I worked at a diner and the one evening Harry and his friend came in for a cup of coffee, and well Harry just wouldn't let me go until I gave him  my phone number, and well the rest, as they say, is history." I said smiling at everyone at the table.

I felt Harry squeeze my hand as if to say a silent thank you. I just smiled at him and kissed him on the cheek while all the people 'awed', as if to seal the deal.

As we were halfway through the dessert, Anne's famous chocolate cake, Harry's phone rang, he quickly excused himself and walked to the hallway, where he disappeared. A few seconds later I realised I had to go to the bathroom. And so after asking directions from Anne, I got up, with some difficulty and help from Anne, then walked/waddled down the hall to the bathroom. I did my thing and then washed my hands, as I was drying them I heard footsteps outside the bathroom door, which sounded like they were pacing up and down. I stood still and listened when I heard Harry's voice.

"Zayn this better be a joke. A sick twisted joke." He said, his voice sounding agitated and angry, and I could just picture him running his hand through his fringe.

I stays as still as possible and out my ear against the door, holding in my breath as to not make a noise.

"He was about to go and rape her Zayn. Of course I had to beat up the prick. He knew what was coming his way. And now he has the audacity to order his minions to beat up Louis and send him back with a message, just to tell me that he wants Georgiana and  my head on a plate!? Zayn you better have a goddamn good plan or I will have your head!!!" He screamed, slamming his fist against the wall making me jump.

Who wants me? What is he talking about?

"If Liam comes anywhere near the house, shoot him. I don't give a damn about the consequences. Shoot him and don't miss. We'll be staying here tonight and will return tomorrow. Bye." I could hear him shoving his phone into his pocket and breathing heavily.

I help up my breath as I heard him walking closer to the bathroom door. I crossed my fingers and squeezed shut my eyes.

"Sweetheart, I know you're in there." He said just outside the door.

Well shit.

I got up from where I was sitting on the floor and unlocked the bathroom. The moment I opened the door he pushed in and closed the door behind him. He turned and looked at me for a second before taking me into his arms, pushing my head against his chest, while inhaling and exhaling deeply.

"How much did you hear?" he asked. Sighing heavily into my hair, as he softly stroked it.

"Enough." I whispered back softly into his neck.

He softly kissed my head and took my face in to his hands, looking deeply into my eyes, his filled with worry, anger and desperation.

"Liam wants you." He shook his head. "And I know that he won't stop until he gets what he wants. He is dangerous baby, and I don't even want to imagine what he will do if he ever gets his filthy hands on you. So please, when we get home tomorrow, do not, under any circumstances leave Jo's side."

"Harry?" I softly whispered, "What if something happens to you?" I asked letting a silent tear run down my cheek.

"Oh sweetheart. Don't worry about me, just worry about taking good care of yourself and our little man." he said, softly rubbing circles with his thumb on my belly.

He quickly kissed me and left the bathroom when we heard his mother calling him. As he left I took a seat on the closed toilet. Just to get my thoughts in order. And the more I thought about what i overheard the more petrified I got.

At just that moment my little boy started to hiccup. I quietly laughed and stroked my stomach over my dress.

"What are we going to do little one?" I sighed to myself.

Author's Note:

Hi all my lovelies. I am terribly sorry that i haven't updated in such a long time. I am now in my final year of high school and between all the extra classes, music lessons and applying to universities I barely have time to breath.

But I just want to thank each and everyone of you for supporting me and commenting such lovely things. I really do a appetite it from the bottom of my heart.

I am on holiday at the moment to expect quite a few updates.

Love you all so so SO much!!!

(p.s comment on what you guys that they should call the baby.)

Gracie

xxx