Prologue

Y/N could be seen strolling around his neighbourhood until he suddenly disappears.

Y/N: Am I dead?

He thought as he looked around and saw a bright light.

???: Y/N, I'll be adding you into a better universe and your fate is to take the place after me and become a harem king.

Y/N: Huh?

He questioned but was teleported into a universe where he tried to remember what just happened. But every time he tried to remember what's just happened nothing makes sense. He looked around and can see a bunch of people confused just like he was. All of a sudden, someone teleports in front of their eyes.

Mio: Hello, everyone I'm Mio the hentai goddess of this Multiverse

Y/N: Hentai Goddess?

He thought as he was watching some people try to get up close to her but were stopped by a guard which he assumed was her guard.

Mio: You've all been brought here, to live here now. As for some of you, you may want to be heroes so we have a lot of heroes schools that are open. But...the most prestigious school is the God Academy.

Y/N: (I have to get into this God Academy.)

Mio: If you get accepted into God Academy, you'll find out more information. But for now, for those of you who want to join God Academy, the registration is down there.

She explained pointing at a place with lots of trophies and gold that was surrounded by another person.

Mio: Her name is Hana, Egyptian Goddess.

A bunch of people rushed in to sign up whilst some people walked away, knowing that they weren't gonna make it. Y/N walked over there and signed up and he was told to come back at dawn.

Time skip

It was dawn, and Y/N could see a lot of people getting ready for the entrance exams. He looked at this one person and he could sense immense strength coming from him.