Chapter 2 - Preperation

The next day, Y/N was training with Emiya. This fight was difficult for Y/N, as Emiya kept entering a portal making it impossible for Y/N not to hit him.

Y/N: How did you get this strong?

Emiya: Trained...

He says as he guts punch Y/N allowing him to cough up blood. As he was about to slap Y/N, across the battlefield, a loud bell was heard.

Emiya: Hmm, an announcement...?

Y/N: Where should I head to?

Emiya: The hall...

He explains as he starts fading away in the shadows. Y/N hurries to the assembly and as he gets there, there was more than 1,000 students there looking confused and bumping each other. Elsewhere, behind the curtains of the stage in the assembly Emiya appeared shocking most teachers there.

Hana: Emiya!

She says shocked whilst also blushing.

Emiya: Why was this called?

Someone then appeared behind him.

Minato: We've been looking for you everywhere

He explains with a frown.

Emiya: I was training that kid Y/N. He has some potential.

Minato: What factor is he in?

Emiya: He's in your factor.

Minato: Oh yeah, talking about my factor, I'm gonna be the first harem god.

Emiya: Hmmm, is that it?

Minato: No, we're also gonna be designing a Valentine party.

Emiya: Not this type of year again...

He says as most of the female teachers were looking at him whilst blushing. Another female then entered the room they were all in.

Everyone quickly turned around and bowed down beside Emiya.

Hana: What brings you here Princess Adv?

Adv: I need Emiya and Raven.

She says as she looks at Raven.