Chapter 1 - Factors

???: Let's take out the trash Kirishima!!

Kirishima: Yeah!!

Y/N: Wait, hold up, this is a survival test, not a killing test!

He explained, with a terrified voice.

???: They never said anything about eliminating our competition though, did they?

He asked sending a massive blast at them. As the smoke cleared out, Y/N and his teammate couldn't be seen.

Kirishima: Nice one Bakugou!

Y/N: You missed...

Bakugou: What?!!

He shouted furiously turning towards a flying Y/N carrying his teammate bridal style.

Kirishima: You can fly!?

Y/N: You guys are no threat to me...

Bakugou:...

Suddenly, Kirishima falls backwards onto his back.

Bakugou:...!

Y/N: Do you want to save your teammate and survive, or do you want to fight back?

Bakugou: I'm gonna kill you!!

He stated whilst he utilized his explosions to allow him to manoeuvre mid-air. He was good Y/N thought. Although, he was too slow. Y/N let go of his partner and chopped the back of Bakugou's neck knocking him out and making him drop to the ground and Y/N caught his partner mid-air. He did all of that in a blink of an eye.

???: Mikoto.

Y/N: Huh?

Mikoto: My name.

Y/N: I'm Y/N.

She blushed as she was in Y/N's arm in the air. Y/N took them to safety and they managed to survive a day staying out of trouble. (She slept in Y/N's arms.) Y/N spent that day teaching her a few skills and helping her use the Mangekyou Sharingan five times before she goes blind. As they were walking to the town centre because that's the location the remaining survivors have been told to meet Y/N and Mikoto were holding hands. As they reached the town centre, a bunch I people were already there.

Emiya: Okay, so 1,233,209,739 were sent back to their Multiverse. I sent them back because they were useless and only registered because they thought they would get to see a lot of breasts. 234,848 failed, which leaves you guys. Which is still a lot of you, so I'm hoping to fail you all this time. The second phase is a writing exam. This is 67% of your grade in this exam, so if you want to get good overall, you better do good in this.

The written exam flew by quickly, and Emiya was calling out the names of who passed. Y/N's name wasn't called, and he was one of the 8 people he never called.

Emiya: The people's names I've called out all got 60℅ or more, which is an automatic pass and they don't have to go through the final stage. The final test will be a tournament and the first two people to fight are Luffy and Naruto. Remember, it's not about winning, it's about impressing me to make it.

(I won't be going over the fight, it'll be too long to do all of them, but I'll announce the winners.)

Emiya: Winner Naruto. Next, Broly and Natsu. Broly wins. Next, Goku VS Saitama. Goku wins. Last but not least Y/N VS Issei. Y/N wins. Moving on to the next rounds. Goku vs Broly. Broly wins. Last Y/N vs Naruto, Y/N wins. In the finals, we have Broly Vs Y/N, and Broly wins. Everyone that's still here passes, even the ones in the tournament. Now, all of you make your way back to God Academy.

Time Skip

Back at the God Academy, everyone was waiting and a bunch of people with a power level no one there can comprehend spawns.