Chapter one- Traveling

Aether's POV: "LUMINE!" I cried out reaching for my sister "HEY KID PAY ATTENTION TO THE DANGER!" Diluc yelled at me "LUMINE SHE'S IN TROUBLE I HAVE TO HELP HER!" I yelled back running towards my sister "AH TRAVELER BEHIND YOU!" Amber shouted, I looked behind me to see a hilichurl about to attack me "TAKE THIS!" Kaeya ran over and sliced the hilichurl "GET YOUR SISTER AND GO HIDE!" Kaeya looked at me and he went back to fighting I kept running to Lumine who was fighting alone "ENOUGH!" We all heard a echoing yell "I HAVE HAD IT WITH YOU ALL! YOU RUIN EVERYTHING!" I noticed the hilichurl's also stopped moving I ran to my sister but something stopped me "Y-YOU AGAIN!?" I stopped and looked at the one who separated my sister and I "I'LL KILL YOU!" Lumine blurted out to the unknown God "You kids ruined everything your all to good...and now." She raised her hand and multiple portals were summoned in front of everyone "You all will be forgotten!" The portals sucked us in I remember this well. This happened when I lost my sister "LUMINE!!" I looked at her but she was gone. After that I blacked out.

____________________________________________

Zenitsu's POV: "NEZUUKKOOOOOO!!" I was running for my life from a spider human thingy I climbed up a tree and looked down "EHH!??" I screeched as I saw more spider human things "NEZUKO! TANJIRO!! HEELLLPPPP!" I yelled louder "WHAAAAA!!" I know that wasn't me screaming 'Who...who was that!? Or what was that!!' I looked up and saw a girl falling she landed on another tree "Mmm...my head- AHHH WHERE AM I?!" She yelled, as for me I just looked around and looked behind me seeing a bigger spider human thing smiling at me "I-I wanna go home...!" I mumbled under my breath and fell asleep I could feel my body fall down.

Amber's POV: I saw a boy fall off a tree branch I had to help him quickly "HEY!" I yelled and jumped off the tree branch and caught him "H-hey are you okay!?" I asked him, he got out of my arms and stood up [If you saw like episodes 16 or 17 I forgot, but that's when Zenitsu like kills the older brother of Rui when he has lightning and his eyes are white and stuff- that happens in this part ^^]

Zhongli's POV: While I was walking in a forest I encountered two young boys who look around the age of 16 they were fighting something I watched from a distance. My eyes caught one of the boys getting thrown to a tree "INOSUKE!" The other one yelled the monster ran away and I saw one of the boys run to boar headed boy "Hey Inosuke! Are you okay!?" He said I walked over and stared at them "Ah!" The boy took out a sword and pointed it at me "Who are you!?"

Tanjiro's POV: "Who are you!?" I yelled at the strange man standing above me "I'm Zhongli. I don't know how I got here to be hones-" "Wait...you look nothing like a demon slayer." I stood up and lowered my sword "Continue." I said "...I don't know where I am." "SENSEI!!" I heard a voice from a far "Childe?" Zhongli spoke and walked to this person named 'Childe?' "SENSEI! I FOUND YOU!" "Glad I found you too." They started chatting, I looked back at Inosuke and he wasn't there "Inosuke?" I said and noticed he was running where that spider demon was going to "INOSUKE NO!" I chased after him I heard footsteps behind me I assumed it was Zhongli and Childe we were chasing him for a while.

Lumine's POV: "LET ME GO NOW Y-" "Hush now." I screamed loudly as I felt the spider webs get tighter on my arms and legs "Aether...help me..!" I tried to yell but I failed "Who's Aether?" The spider boy asked me who was holding me hostage "MY BROTHER! WHAT'S IT TO YOU!" I yelled in response but I could feel the webs get tighter and my limbs felt like falling off my body "Brother...hm I could only know he's trying to save you a loyal brother would do anything for his sister." "LUMINE!" I heard a familiar male voice "Aether...! Help me..." My voice was weak I felt like dieing right now my eyes closed for a while and opened until I saw a girl and a guy fighting that boy that caught me then I saw my brother 'I...knew it I knew he'd come for me!' I smiled and I suddenly just felt like falling asleep all the way in which I did.

After the fight
Between Giyuu and Rui
And now everyone is at the Hashira's
Place and yeah
I'm to lazy to continue the
Fights so ye

3rd persons POV: As everyone was taken to the Hashira's place they were all tied up "So your the one carrying a demon around?" A guy walked to Tanjiro and had his box which contains Nezuko in it "S-she's my sister sir!" Tanjiro claimed "Oh really? SHE'S A DEMON A BLOOD THIRSTY DEMON! A HUMAN EATING DEMON A-" "A demon yeah we get it the demon kills. But it's quite strange there's no hilichurl's." Kaeya stated "Oh yeah Paimon just realized that!" Paimon said "They don't look like demon slayers." Sanemi said he put down Nezuko's box and walked to Jean "Who are you guys." He asked firmly "I'm Jean. And that's-" Jean introduced everyone Sanemi just sighed in anger but once Jean said something about Mondstadt he looked at her "What's that?" Sanemi said "....Jean we aren't at Mondstadt at all...this isn't home!" Amber said "HEY ANSWER MY QUESTION!" "Master will be arriving shortly." Kanata and Kiriya announced. Once everyone was in place Kagaya arrive. Every Hashira bowed Tanjiro was forced to bow by Sanemi and everyone else from Mondstadt looked confused but did the same anyways "Your Tanjiro Kamado and your sister. Is a demon. Why are you carrying a demon with you?" Kagaya asked Tanjiro, Tanjiro explained and Kagaya agreed he put his attention to the other people who weren't from this place "Who are you guys? Who don't look anything like us?" "Good sir we aren't from here we're from somewhere else call Mondstadt we originally we're fighting a villain." Jean said politely "If that's the case then all of you can stay here." Kagaya said kindly as he looked back at Tanjiro "You have been traveling with a demon who you claim to be her brother?" "Y-Yes sir!" "May I ask why your sister is a demon?" "....Well...Muzan Kibutsuji he killed my family and Nezuko...she was the only one left. I did cross paths with him.." Tanjiro was halfway crying until he heard gasps he looked at the Hashira's they were all surprised "YOU! Met Muzan!?" "WHAT DID HE LOOK LIKE?" "How are you even still alive?" Everyone was questioning him Tanjiro was just left there confused "silence everyone. These people will stay here until further notice dismissed." Everyone got up and Sanemi was just glaring at Tanjiro, Tanjiro realized and noticed that Zenitsu and Inosuke weren't there "Don't fret your friends are resting!" Shinobu said leaning towards Tanjiro "Thanks for that!" Tanjiro smiled "We're definitely need to get out of this place.." Xiao said and stood up "Come along!" Shinobu said and walked away everyone followed "These people from what's it called...looks like trouble." Obanai said "Maybe they'll help us beat Muzan...right?" Mitsuri said "HAH I can tell that, that red haired guy is going to be like Giyuu!" Rengoku laughed "...Not funny." Giyuu rolled his eyes "Hey maybe tomorrow we could get a fresh new start with them?" Tengen asked "Mhm what about you Muichiro?" Gyomei looked at Muichiro who wasn't paying attention "Uhh wasn't that cloud...maybe..?" Muichiro was obviously in his own world "Well besides that. I'll get more information out of that 'Tanjiro' guy." Sanemi huffed and walked away.

Story for avcjxduduvir