Chapter three- Klee and Rengoku's friendship 1

3rd persons POV: "GONPACHIRO KAMABOKO!" Inosuke called out "IT'S TANJIRO KAMADO!" Tanjiro called back at Inouske "ALRIGHT WHATEVER MONJIRO!" "TANJIRO! TAN-JI-RO!" They both started going back and forth "Do these two always do this?" Zhongli asked Rengoku "Yes they do! And honestly we can't do nothing but watch!" Rengoku replied smiling "Ah mister Kyojuro...!" Klee ran to Rengoku and hugged him.

"Klee!" Kaeya ran over and noticed Rengoku was holding Klee "Phew your brother would've killed me..." Kaeya walked to them "Is this your child? Or sister?" Rengoku questioned "Errr...no..that's my friends' sister." Kaeya stated and laughed Rengoku nodded and gave Klee back to Kaeya "Mister Kaeya!" Klee smiled and hugged Kaeya's legs "Kyojuro, your mission is starting tomorrow!" Shinobu walked over with Lisa "Thanks for the notice Shinobu!" Rengoku replied and Shinobu smiled and walked off talking with Lisa "GET BACK HERE YOU PESTS!" Sanemi was chasing two little kids
"THEY'RE HERE!" Klee gasped excitedly and followed.

"HAH CATCH US FIRST!" A young girl yelled and stuck her tongue out at Sanemi, this made him even more pissed off "Diona why are we running..?" "Qiqi isn't it obvious!? We're looking for-" "QIQI, DIONA!" Klee was waving at them  "KLEE!" Diona finished her sentence and pounced on Klee. Sanemi stopped running and tried to catch his breath "I'm sick of these kids." He said angrily and walked off "I'm so glad you guys came! Wait how did you find me?" Klee questioned "Meh I just happened to find this portal in front of Mondstadt and I got in!" Diona said "I...uh just found the same but it was in Liyue.." Qiqi said "OH WAIT! I WANT YOU GUYS TO MEET SOME PEOPLE!" Klee got up and ran away Diona followed and so did Qiqi. "So you two this is Mitsuri! She's so sweet and kind!" Klee introduced Qiqi and Diona to Mitsuri "Aww they're so adorable!" "Kids..?" Muichiro asked and walked over Qiqi and Muichiro had eye contact and they were just staring at each other tensely "Ooo! Look at him!" Diona looked at Tengen and climbed on his back "I like this guy!" Diona laughed and Tengen just laughed as well "EEE! WE ALL HAVE HASHIRA FRIENDS!" Klee smiled and noticed Rengoku walking outside of the Hashira palace "Klee!" A familiar voice rang a bell to Klee "Brother!" Klee ran to her brother and hugged him "I'm glad Kaeya knew where you were at..." "Oh! Brother Albedo! Diona, Qiqi and I made friends with the hashira's!" Klee smiled widely "That's good to know!" Albedo was proud of his sister and her friends.

Rengoku's POV: I was walking to a stream near the hashira palace to relax. I finally arrived and sat on my knees, placing my sword in front of me I closed my eyes and breathed hearing to stream and wind and birds I felt so calm and relaxed "Mother. I'll do good tomorrow I promise." I whispered under my breath "I'll make you proud!" I said louder and opened my eyes to see a child in front of me "Hellooooo!" I was surprised and was just staring at the child "Young Klee...it's you..phew.." I said between breaths "Come sit." I said patting the ground next to me she sat down "You frightened me." I said "I'm sorry Mr. Rengoku but your my friend! And I want to make sure my friends are safe and sound!" Klee exclaimed and faced me "Also...tomorrow what's with that day?" She asked me "I'll be leaving tomorrow for a mission. Before you ask; no you can't join me on this mission it'll be dangerous I'm sorry Klee." I said to her, I looked up and the sun was setting "But...I want to make sure you'll be okay...!" She said sniffling I looked at her and she was crying "Haha...don't worry I'll be fine trust me Klee!" I said patting her head she wiped her tears and nodded suddenly she hugged me tightly "At least you'll be fine!" She said I patted her back "Yes of course I will!" I responded, It was getting dark so I decided to pick Klee up and my sword and head back to the hashira palace. I headed to her room and placed her down on her bed next to her was two other kids a cat and one with purple hair I smiled and put the covers on them "Goodnight Klee..." I turned around and walked out of her room.

_______________In the morning____________

Klee's POV: I jolted up and looked around me I saw Diona and Qiqi sleeping on my bed "Where's Mister Rengoku..?" I jumped out of my bed and ran outside to see Rengoku about to leave "AH! RENGOKU!!" I ran to him grabing his haori tugging on it basically "Don't leave! Please!!" I cried out "Klee I have to go I'll be late." He said sighing "But...you..I...-" "Klee. C'mon he's not gonna die out there he's been through much more than this." I heard Diona say and she pulled me off "...Well I have something for you hold on!" I ran to my room and grabbed a box that had Rengoku's name on it and ran back to him "Here!" I gave it to him "Open it at the right time!" I said to him, he nodded and walked away.

______________1 hour later________________

3rd persons POV: Diona and Qiqi were talking with Klee until they saw Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke running out of the hashira palace "This is our chance!" Klee stood up and followed them "I want coconut milk...this is to much running.." Qiqi complained and followed Klee "Ahhhhh why today!" Diona complained as well and followed. After 3 hours they arrived to a train station "HEY YOU THREE!" A security guard yelled at Tanjiro and Inosuke and Zenitsu "WE GOTTA HIDEEE!!!" Zenitsu screamed and ran with the other two the guard followed. Klee, Diona and Qiqi got on the train and tried to find the train car with Rengoku in it. Soon Tanjiro and the other two got on the train "Well...You guys ready?" Tanjiro asked "Yeah!" Zenitsu said "OH SHUT YOUR TRAPS YOU TWO I'M ALWAYS READY! HAHA!" Inosuke jumped up and leaned over the train railing "INOSUKE!" Tanjiro pulled him back "Let's go, we have no time to lose!"