Chapter five

/A little bit of ZenNezu and InoTan\
/Spoilers for the Mugen Train movie\

3rd persons POV: "Dammit Klee...why didn't you stay where you were!" Albedo started to curse under his breath "ALBEDO WAIT UP!" Lumine yelled "The train station is over here!" Tengen said and ran to the station with everyone else "We have to follow the tracks." Giyuu stated "Oh you guys are looking for someone..?" A elderly woman walked over "Yes ma'am three little children!" "Ohh yes I remember three girls with purple hair, blonde hair and peach hair?" "Yes that's them do you know where they went or did they get on the train with someone with firey hair?" Jean asked "Yes they did the Mugen train went over there." The woman pointed in the direction "We gotta go. There could be demons attacking them already." Giyuu hopped on the tracks and ran in the direction that the older woman poitned at with everyone else.

_________________________________________

"AAAGH! WOO THAT WAS A NICE NAP!" Inouske shot up making Zenitsu fall off of him Zenitsu hit his head on the ground very hard "OI MONJIRO WHAT'S GOING ON HERE!?" Inouske walked to Tanjiro and poked his chest "Uh well I don't know exactly but I smell a demon but their sent reeks.." Tanjiro responded and looked up "They're on top of the train." He said, Inouske looked at Rengoku then at Zenitsu then back at Rengoku "Well we better hurry up! I'm craving for a fight right about now!" Inosuke chanted 'now' multiple times "Alright..but Zenitsu and the othe-" "Who cares once they wake up we'll be back already!" Inosuke said "Hm Nezuko can you keep an eye on them?" Tanjiro asked "Mmmph!" Nezuko replied with a nod, Tanjiro smiled "Alright let's go." Tanjiro ran to the conductors cart and Inosuke made a hole threw the trains ceiling then they made their way to the top. There stood a demon, the demon turned around slowly "Ahah...wonderful surprise you two demon slayers~!" The demon said in joy "Ahaha! C'mon and fight me now! I'm not afraid!" Inosuke drew his swords and got into a fighting stance "Oh~? A fight is what you want?" The demon rose his hands "Then bring it on~!" He said "INOSUKE-!" Tanjiro yelled but once he did that Inosuke already charged to the demon "Sleep my child~" The demon said and threw his hands down making Inosuke stumble a little "EH!?" Tanjiro looked at Inosuke and dashed to him and picked him up bridal style "Eheh..you carry a demon on this train with you~? Your sister to be exact?" The demon stated "How did you-" "I can sense it." The demon rose his hands again "Now...sle-" "Sleep, you say?" A sudden voice said behind Enmu(Got tired of saying ~the demon~) "What the-" Enmu turned behind him just to meet flaming red eyes "I assume this is your child or errand girl?" Rengoku threw the girl to Enmu making him trip and fall "Ah! Rengoku!" Tanjiro smiled "Young Kamado let me handle him. You go protect everyone else on this train. Your friends are waiting for you guys." Rengoku took out his sword and smiled "Don't worry Inouske will be okay! I'll meet you guys in the third cart!" Rengoku spoke and Tanjiro jumped threw the hole that Inosuke made earlier. Tanjiro put Inosuke down then Inouske shot up real quick head-butting Tanjiro in the process "GAH! OW ow..." Tanjiro was startled and he rubbed his forehead and glanced at Inosuke "Come on! I'm itching for another fight now!" Inosuke stood up and looked around "MR. TANJIRO, MR. INOSUKE!" A voice spoke from behind them they saw Klee dashing over holding Qiqi and Diona's hands "There's a problem!" Klee said "Yeah like a demon problem!" Diona said "Hah demons are nothing compared to me!" Inouske ran to their previous cart "Stay here."  Tanjiro told the girls and then followed Inosuke.

"NEZUKO!" Zenitsu jolted up and saw Nezuko fighting "Ahhhh she's so beautiful!" Zenitsu admired her "Hm? AH!" Zenitsu looked next to him to see a tentacle thing inches from his face he got out of his seat and ran towards Nezuko but something wrapped around his leg making him fall, Nezuko looked at him and made her way to the tentacle and scratched it then it dropped Zenitsu. "ZENITSU! NEZUKO!" A muffled scream was heard from the other side of the cart Nezuko ran over and stopped in front of a door that lead to the other cart "Don't worry I'll be there soon I promise Nezuko!" Nezuko knew that was her brother she nodded and looked behind her only to see Zenitsu on the ground passed out with tentacles surrounding him "MMPH!" Nezuko ran over and her nails grew as soon as she was about to attack Zenitsu jumped up and sliced the tentacles in one slice making Nezuko stop and she looked at Zenitsu he was breathing heavily then he fell back asleep completely "Ahh...Nezuko..." he said before falling asleep.
___________________________________________