Chapter Seven

(If I missed and of the upper moons
Please tell me because ummm I didn't
Read the Demon Slayer
Manga at all-)

3rd persons POV: "Arataki uhh quick question. Do you know how to get down there?" Lumine asked Arataki as she pointed down from the cliff "Well um...yes-" "No the hell you don't. We've been here for three hours. Waiting for you to help us! That's it." Sanemi was impatient he turned his body towards the cliff "As a hashira I have to protect others. Sigh. Can't believe I'm doing this." Sanemi backed up and ran towards the cliff and jumped "Woah what's he doing!?" Arataki asked "Sanem-" Lumine stopped talking once Sanemi jumped off the cliff "WHAT THE HELL!?" Arataki yelled "Well...we both don't have a choice." Lumine walked behind Arataki "Hm? Hey what are you doing?" Itto asked but Lumine responded with a smirk "Wind blade!" Lumine yelled.

Once wind formed around Lumine's hand it pushed Itto to the cliff "H-HEY! WHAT ARE YOU-" Then Itto fell off the cliff and Lumine jumped as well.

2 Hours before

Tanjiro's POV: Nothing...I heard nothing...I saw nothing. But I felt someone's presence their sent smelt clear "A-Aether...?" I muttered under my breath I clenched the dirt that was under me then I opened my eyes slowly. The sun was out everything seemed fine...but once I turned my head to the right of me I saw Aether laying there next to me then a smell that I despised hit me "Blood...?" I mumbled once again then I started to regain my memory, I sat up and looked back at Aether "Aether?" I asked him.

I stood up and hovered over him "Hey...Aether!" I yelled "AETHER WAKE UP!" He didn't react "Dammit...Aether wake up!" I sat next to him and shook him but something caught my eye "Is this...?" I moved Aether's head and a pool of blood was right under his head "Wait...THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING.!" I yelled I then felt hid pulse.

"N-No...not again!" I backed up and looked around "Nezuko...NEZUKO!? WHERE ARE YOU!?" I screamed loudly. Nezuko isn't here at all there's only a faint smell of her "I can't stay here...but..." I looked back at Aether's body "I'm sorry..." I said. I pulled my knees to my chest and cried "DAMMIT!" I yelled once more.

Present time

3rd persons POV: Once Sanemi got down from the cliff he only sprained his ankle but he shrugged it off and looked around the area. He heard faint screams "Is that the demon carrier?" He asked himself and went towards the sound. "Hey Tanjiro what's going on-" Sanemi looked at Tanjiro and saw Aether "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!" Sanemi ran over "He...died.." Tanjiro sniffed "No..He had a glider thing! How did he die!?" Sanemi asked "HEY SANEMI! THERE YOU ARE!" A voice called out "Lumine..." Tanjiro and Sanemi said at the same time. Once she walked over she didn't notice the body and once Arataki walked over he looked at the body "Hey uhhh Lumine, right? He looks similar to you." Itto pointed at the body "Hm? Who are you talking ab...out.." Lumine saw Aether.

"Aether..?" Lumine walked to her brother's body "Hah...it's a joke...It's all a lie? Right..." Lumine started to cry and gasp "AETHER!" Lumine ran to the body and cried more "WAKE UP! YOU CAN'T DIE! PLEASE DON'T..die...Aether..." Lumine lifted up her brother and hugged him "Please Aether I...didn't say goodbye..." Lumine gripped Aether's clothing. The sound of footsteps could be heard in the distance on both left and right then approached four people on the left and approached five other people on the right "Woah! The doggy general is here!" Arataki said "It's...Gorou." Gorou huffed and looked at the body "Ah traveler you have found your sibli-" Gorou said but noticed that Lumine wasn't responding "I will kill the one who did this." Lumine looked at Gorou and everyone else "Introductions later. Let's find out who did that to your brother." A woman said she had short purple hair "Right...sigh" Lumine let Aether go and she stood up "Tanjiro. Are there any sort of scent of demons or anyone else around.?"