New School Year

Will have cussing and words I normally wouldn't say (I mean Miu and Kokichi are in this)

Shuichi POV
I look up at the school I'm supposed to be going to. I wish I could go back to my old plain school but no mom and dad just had to get a job here. I look over and see the principle telling my dad about how to be an assistant principle. I sigh and look down as I feel a hand on my shoulder. I look up and see my mom staring down at me. "Mom shouldn't you be setting up your class?" My mom laughed and smiled. "Well I was wondering if you wanted to help me!" I think about it for a second and agree.

Me and my mom leave for her class. She is going to be a crime teacher (what is that class called) We start setting up mysterious stuff around the classroom. I smile as she let's me hang some dark blue lantern. Dark blue is my favorite color. We finish decorating and I look at the time realizing I still have about 10 minutes until classes start.

Since I already got a tour I just went to my first period class. There was a few people in there already. I looked and saw two blonde girls talking to each other, a short purple haired boy being what seems to be bullying by a taller purple haired boy. There was also a boy with white hair and robotic parts... They all stop what they are doing and look at me. The teacher smiles at me and asks me to introduce myself.

"H-Hi my name is Shuichi Naegi but I prefer Saihara. I am the ultimate detective." Everyone just looked at me. "Well Saihara why don't you sit by Kaito?" I look confuse until I see the tall purple haired boy from earlier raise his hand. I go over and sit to the right of him. I look to my left and see the white haired boy reading a horror novel. It also happened to be my favorite novel. Should I ask him about it. "Is there a problem?" I hear someone ask. I look yo and noticed he saw me looking at the book.

??? POV (you know who this is)
I looked over at the new kid to seem him staring at my book. I tried ignoring it but it started getting annoying. "Is there a problem?" I ask annoyed. The boy looks at me and looks down. "S-Sorry I didn't mean to stare it's just that's my favorite novel." I look down at the book again thinking of what he said. "You read this? I thought this was like a rare book to get?"

He seemed to laugh and shake his head. "Toko Fukawa made that book she is my aunt and gave me a copy since I love horror novels." I look in shocked realizing this book was made for him. Maybe he can be me and Ouma's first friend. I sigh and put the book mark in the book and close it. "Saihara was it?" I questioned making sure I got it right. He nodded and I smiled he was pretty cute. "My name is Kiibo Idabashi. I am a robot if you couldn't tell. I was wondering if you wanted to sit with me and my friend Ouma at lunch." As I said that I didn't realize the idiot was listening in on OUR conversation.

Kaito POV
I couldn't help but over hear what the nerds are talking about. I heard Kiibo ask if he wanted to sit with him at lunch so me being me I jumped in. "Hey Loser! Since he has to sit next to me I am in charge of showing him the ropes. So he will be sitting with us today." I said glaring at Kiibo. "A-Ah Mamota-kun it's fine my parents work here so I already got a tour." I sigh and shake my head. "You need to learn about the cliques and groups. Trust me you don't want to hang out with him and his NERD friend." I said out loud making sure C*ckichi is listening.

??? POV
Why can't he leave me alone. I mean I understand I can't defend myself but why does he have to pick on the one thing that makes me get out of bed. I look over at the new kid and can't help but blush. He looks so cool I wish I looked as cool as him. I noticed Kiibo's angry face turned into a red face when Shuichi said that he didn't need to get a tour. I hope Saihara will sit with us. It seems Kaito has a soft spot for him so maybe he will let us off the hook. I here the teacher come in and I stare at the front of the class taking notes. I felt eyes burning holes into my neck. I turn around and it's that b*tch sl*t Miu. God I hate her so much.

Hey guys it's me Angel! Finally I am going to keep up with a book. This will be updated every Tuesdays and Thursdays. This will be changed as I will have new books being made! 835 words not including this small A/N