After school fights

Shuichi POV
It was my last class of the day and I was ready for this day to be over. Once Kiibo and Kokichi left everyone has been talking to me. I then remember I am doing a study group with Rantaro, Kaede, Miu, and I guess whoever joins. I walk out of class and see Rantaro waiting with a big group. The group consisted of Kaede, Kaito, Miu, some girl with pigtails, another girl with a witch hat, a girl with green hair looking at the witch girl, a very tall green haired boy, and a person that looks to have a mask or mouth guard of some kind. I go over to them and wave. The short witch girl looked at me and smiled. "Well we should introduce ourselves since we invited ourselves here. I am Himiko Yumeno the ultimate mage!" Kaede laughs and says, "She is the ultimate Magician." Himiko just pouted and stomped away. The green haired girl looked at me in disgust. "You degenerate male o bet you're like all the other guys. Anyways my name is Tenko Chabashira (did I spell that correct) I am the ultimate Akido Master." I nod and she goes over to Himiko. The tall dude looks down at me and puts out his hand. "Hello my name is Gonta Gokuhara. Gonta is the ultimate entomologis! Gonta is also a gentleman and love bugs." I nod and smile he seems kind. The girl with pigtails looks at me. "My name is Making Harukawa... Ultimate babysitter but really I'm the ultimate assassin." She then left behind Kaito in a hurry talking to Kaede. The last dude who was hot as hell if I say so myself looked at me. "I am Korekiyo Shinguji. I am the ultimate anthropologist." I smile at him and tried to hide my blush. He was very cute. (I am a simp for Kiyo fight me) I smile at everyone and then speak. "Hello my name is Shuichi Naegi but I prefer the last name Saihara. I am the ultimate detective... Well I only solved one case." They all nod and we began walking to the park. Once we get there Himiko and Tenko ran off. Or more like Tenko chasing after Himiko. I sit down next to Rantaro and Korekiyo decided to sit next to me. I tried to hide my blush with my hat.

Rantaro POV
I saw Shuichi blush when Korekiyo sat next to him. That made me so mad. I looked at Kiyo and he looked like he had a shit eating grin on his face. As Shuichi is studying me and Kiyo are having a full on staring contest. How dare he try and steal my Shuichi. As we were staring we didn't notice Kaede came and took Shuichi away.

Shuichi POV
I started studying with Rantaro and Korekiyo though they haven't said a word. I see Kaede come up and grab my hand dragging me over to the pond where Kaito and Maki are sitting. Kaito and Maki looked at me and I kinda just looked back and waved. I sat next to Kaito since Kaede sat next to Maki. "Hey guys." I say trying to start a convo. "What up Shuichi! How was studying with Taro and Kiyo." I blush at hearing Kiyo name and look away to hide it.

Kaito and Kaede POV
In their head they both were thinking, 'Why the hell is Shuichi blushing at the question.' They were mad that Shuichi has his eyes on someone else and not themselves.

Kiyo POV
I got annoyed with this staring contest and smacked Rantaro. He seemed offended and slapped me back. This turned into a full on fight with us both throwing punches. "Taro can't you see he don't like you but likes me?!" That seemed to piss him off more. "He probably just thinks you look like an Emo and thinks he'll have friends when he can only have me." As we are fighting we then stop and look to see Shuichi was gone. We both looked confused and saw him with Kaito, Maki, and Kaede. "Did we scare him off?" I ask. "When did he move?" Taro asked. We stopped fighting and just looked at each other confused.

This was 712 words without counting this A/N. Sorry for not posting yesterday I was badly sick and couldn't barely eat or stand so I hope this makes up for it well cya all in the next chapter ^^