The chaotic dinner

Shuichi POV
As we were playing game my mom came into my room and smiled at me. "Shuichi you didn't tell me you invited other friends over for dinner." I looked at her confused. "I didn't invite anyone over?" She nods and says, "Well you have more guest you might wanna greet." I nod and sigh. Can this day get any worse.

Kokichi POV
As we all walked to the dining room I can't help but instantly notice my worst enemy... Kaito. Why was Kaito here? I didn't realize but I was giving him a dirty look and he returned one back. I sat down farthest away from Kaito. Kiibo sat in between me and Shuichi. Which I kind of was mad about because I wanted to be near my beloved. We were all eating silently. "So Shuichi. You may be wondering how I found your house." Shuichi perked up and looked at Kaito. "Well yea Mamota how did you find my house?" He smirked and said "Kaede announced to all of us in the group chat where you live." Shuichi just nod but it seemed like her was uncomfortable. "Hey Kaito why don't you stop being a prick and stalking Shuichi." That seemed to tick him off. "Kokichi why don't you shut up. We are at dinner and at another persons house show some fucking respect." I knew he was only covering up what he normally would of said. I looked at Kiibo to see if he knew what I was thinking. The fact he shook his head I knew he knew what I was about to do.

Kaito POV
I was talking with Makoto about space when all of a sudden I feel mash potatoes on my face. I look over at Kokichi and growled. I grabbed some carrots and threw them at Kokichi. He seemed to not like it and glared at me. Then in a second we are both throwing food at each other. Kiibo gets out of the way and grabs Shuichi as well. After we are done we look over and see an angry Kirigiri. "YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO CLEAN MY DINING ROOM THEN LEAVE." It shocked me seeing such a usually cool laid back person yell at me. I just nod and begin to clean with Ouma. I was struggling getting to a spot since I had bigger hands. I asked Ouma for help but he didn't wanna. Shuichi came over and offered me help, which I did take. Shuichi is so nice one day he's gonna be mine. He just doesn't know it yet. "Heh thanks nerd for the help." I said trying to look annoyed. He smiled and walked away. After cleaning we all left our respective ways.

This was 480 words in total minus the A/N. Thank you for being patient with me but I am back. I also have gotten into sainaga. If you don't know what that is it is Angie x Shuichi. I find it to be such a cute ship. I also am taking Saiouma out and replacing it with Sainaga. Reason for that is because I see Shuichi and Kokichi as a bro type love. Like brothers from a different mother so I don't really ship them anymore. You can unread this if you want since I kick Saiouma out or you can stay and continue reading. Welp that's all for now good night ^^