|°Part 1°|Hogwarts Letter

Y/N POV:

After getting the letter i was very very confused but we believed it cause were mermaid and well.....i don't know if they know im a mermaid.

(Btw this is thier house)

STILL Y/N'S POV:•

I'm now sitting in the living room when the gaurd from the gate calls me   " Yes what is it?" i said.

He said there was someone in the gate that want to meet me.

I thought "who might that be?".

i said " let her in".

"ok ma'am" he said.

I wait till the doorbell rang i go and see who is it, when i open it i see a very stern looking woman

She was looking down at me.

"Who is she?,do i know her? have i met her before?," my thoughts got cut off when she said.

"Hello dear,I'm Professor.Mcgonagall." she said with a small smile.

"Hi,I'm Y/n." i said with a smile.

•Professor.Mcgonagall POV:•

i went to the giant gate there was guards their i went and ask to go through

" hi there young man.can i go through?i need to get someone."
i said.

"ok ma'am.I'll just let ma'am know"
he said.

Then he called someone,when he finished he said i can go.He guide me to a very big masion. Then left.

i then walk towards the entrance and push the doorbell.

10 seconds later the door opened,i see a young beautiful girl.

When i finished studying her face i see the confusion in her face she seems to be thinking something.

I interrupted her thoughts and introduce myself.

"Hello dear,I'm Professor.Mcgonagall." i said with a small smile.Then she introduced herself."Hi, I'm Y/n" she said.

"Come Mrs.Darlington where going to Diagon ally to buy your stuff for Hogwarts" i said

Her eye's widen and mouth slightly open.

"Y-you mean you were the one that send that letter?" she said.I nod.

"That's why your name was familiar" she said with a smile.

"Hold on pls i'm just gonna change, come in come in"she said with a smile letting me in.

Leading me in the livingroom.

"Here a some tea while i change" she said.

"Thank you" i said

Sorry it's short.