|^Part 3^|King cross Station

|~Y/n POV:~|

It's now September 1 me and my parents are going to King cross Station in Platform 9¾

I'm still getting ready to go i'm almost finished.

Dress:

Shoes:

Shoes:

Hair:

"I'm done dressing myself now did i forgot anything

"I'm done dressing myself now did i forgot anything....nope all good"

After that i go down with my trunk and meet my parents in the living room.

"Mum!,Dad!.I'm ready!" i said shouting.

"Ok dear come on let's go you don't want to miss the train do you?" mum said.

i shake my head

"Ok then let's go" dad said.

Time Skip

In King cross Station

We we're finding Platform 9¾ when i see a redhead family and 1 of the redhead seem to be familiar "mhmm... Wait is that...." i thought "Percy!" i said a little to loud because the whole family turned to me confused but percy wasn't because he said
"Y/N!" he yelled running to me and tackling ne into a hug i almost got knocked out my feet.

"Woah woah ok there percy i....need.....to... breathe too" i said cuz he squeezing me to tight.

"Sorry got carried away there" he asid while letting me go.

When i look over his shoulder i see a whole family of redheads some of the looked confused some just grined i also noticed 2 boys looked exactly the same grinning to me , while 1 boy like like my age is red in the face like his hair i'm worried he got a fever or something so i quickly go over him.

" My god are you ok you look like you have a fever" i said touching his forehead he got more red even if it was possible.Then someone cleared their throat behind me .I looked behind me and see a lady thet look like the mother of percy,she gave me a smile.

"Hi there dear, I'm Molly Weasley their mothe and this is my husband Arthur Weasley and this is fred and george the twins and this is ron and this is ginny and i suppose you know percy?" she said while pointing at them

" Yes Mrs.Weasley i do know your son we met in diagon ally-"

"Oh how rude if me I'm Y/n Alora Darlington and this is my parents Alexa Darlington and Mark Darlington" i said while pointing to my mom and dad bowing slightly to the Weasley's.

Then suddenly there were a boy with glasses and raven colored hair asked something to Mrs. Weasley while they were talking i turned to my Parents and said "Their a wizarding family i met them in Diagon ally"

"Ok.Now we gotta go in the kingdom we have work to do" she said whispering the last part.

" Ok I'll just go with them." i said while hugging them.

"Bye our little princess,stay safe be careful." they said walking away while waving at me.

"Bye My King And Queen be careful too be safe" i said bowing playfully then wave at them.

Atfer they left Mrs.Weasley introduced me to the raven haired boy.

"Y/n darling this is Harry,Harry this is Y/n" Mrs. Weasley said.

"Y/n Alora Darlington, Pleasure to meet you" i said taking out my hand for hin to shake.

|=Harry's POV=|

she introduce her self then take out her hand for me to shake

"Hi!I'm Harry Potter. It's nice to meet you too" i said shaking her hand 'her hand is so soft'

Then Mrs.Weasley said we should go through the wall now.

|& Y/n's pov &|

When Mrs Weasley said we should go now Percy was first to go through and then the twin then ron and then harry and last but not the least me.

When i got through they were already gone and i observe my surroundings and i see a beautiful red train i started admiring it when it let out a "hoot" i was snapped out of my admiring and hurriedly go inside the train.

Ok i know this was short but hey atleast i posted and pls vote which book do u want me to write