#28#

The room was quiet, a heavy kind of silence where you could attend a pin dropping sound. Jeongguk was sitting on a quite comfy chair with his legs and arms crossed, eyes only concentrating on the working neuroscientist aka park jimin.

They were presented in jimin's personal lab where he practices his researches on modern drugs. "What do you think jimin? I know for sure that they aren't normal pills" jeongguk asked while his fingers made their way on his chin, rubbing the skin anxiously. 

Jimin finally raised his head and fixed his glasses. With a loud deep sigh, he nodded his head in agreement. "Taehyung lied to you. These drugs are made by various strong fluids, omega genes precisely. The drugs have a dangerous amount of high doses of omega heat and pheromones stimulating quenchers. They aren't suitable for a different rank's consumption. If a beta takes those then their normal inner body function will be damaged, causing their brain to get confused between its actual procedures"

Jimin heaved out his spectacles before rubbing his forehead "In simple words, tae's normal body function will be harmed and he will become weak, his beta genes will get affected, his blood can get stiffened with the unknown fluid running through the blood cells. His pheromones will be increased and will be more alluring just like an omega in heat, his brain will get confused about whether to submit or be dominant. And many more physical and mental changes which aren't favourable for his health"

Jeongguk was blank. He stared at his legs and rested his ankles on top of his thighs before laying his head on his palm. "Why did he take them in the first place? What's the reason jimin? I never knew he could go this far"

 "Why did he take them in the first place? What's the reason jimin? I never knew he could go this far"

"I think he wanted to change his rank. Hopefully, he didn't overdose on it and we immediately need to admit him to the hospital. God knows for how long he has been taking those harmful medications"

"I'm feeling so numb jimin, i-i never thought taehyung could go this far! It was hard for me to trust him despite learning his unpredictable nature! He had promised me for fuck's sake"

To be honest, jimin has never seen jeongguk that angry and unhappy. Being a true blood himself he knew that their nature is contentious and if he was in place of jeongguk, he never would have been this much patient with taehyung. Nonetheless, they drove their way to jimin's and namjoon's apartment.

It has been a few hours since taegguk had reached the minimonie's house and jeongguk didn't waste any more time dragging jimin to his laboratory to test that bottle of pills.  Taehyung tried to stop jeongguk but Namjoon had held the boy back from getting a slap from the angry true blood.  

"Taehyung tell me why jeongguk was that furious? Where did he take jimin?" Namjoon asked for the 14th time but the crying beta was too anxious to utter anything. He just shook his head as soothing pats were given on his back by the omega in terms of comforting him. "H-He i-is gonna f-find out! I'm scared!" Taehynng sobbed bitterly as the door slammed open revealing an angry jeongguk clenching his jaw and behind him was jimin, trying to stop the true blood from getting close to the beta