Chapter 1

Tera POV

There it is, Beacon Academy. And I'm sure she should be here as well. I don't want to be here because 'he' is here as well but I agreed to that stupid promise. So now I'm here against my mothers will.

I sigh as I walk through the gate entrance and see the many future huntsman and huntresses. They have no idea what their in for in the real world.

I can hear them talking about me with good hearing. "..." I hear the same stupid things. 'Oh look it's a weird Faunus! Is she sick or something?'

Not a Faunus but it should be pretty fucking clear what I am because of what people are afraid of these days and years. A Grimm hybrid. With... some other abilities and curses.

Once I turn my head to the others they look the other way and 'pretend' they clearly aren't talking about me.

"Hm?" I didn't pay attention and bumped into someone. Definitely someone short. I backed up to see a girl in mostly red.

 I backed up to see a girl in mostly red

"Whoa..." she says in Aw and in a positive way. Unlike these other people here. "You look so cool! Never seen a Faunus like you before! What kind are you?!" Very... chirpy and energetic. Wait a second... her eyes.

"Sliver eyes..." I say looking at them. I could've swore that... no it couldn't it be. There's no way. I thought mother-

"What about my eyes?" She asks me and I shake my head. "Forget it little red." I walk around her. "Oh w-wait!"

I stopped and looked back at her. "I-I'm Ruby, Ruby Rose. What's your name?" She says nervously. "..."

I look forward again. "Tera." I say and walk away from her. I'm sure I'll see her again but I really don't because of her eyes.

After that, and seeing an explosion not even a couple minutes lasted after meeting little red, I go in the building to hear this ceremony.

Instead of being in the crowd full of people, I find a corner away from everyone else. But I still have a good view of the center stage. And a clear sight of 'him.'

"Tch

"Tch." I look at him stand on stage in front of everyone here. "I'll keep this brief." He says as he adjusts his shitty glasses on his face. "You have traveled here today in search of knowledge. To hone your craft, and acquire new skills. And when you have finished, you plan to dedicate your life to the protection of the people. But I look amongst you... and all I see is wasted energy."

That's one way of telling them they are fighting a pointless and unwindable. If only they knew what's REALLY going on in the world.

After his speech I watch him leave the stage and away from the other students. "Hmph."

Later That Night

It's night time and it's time me and him come face to face. I take the elevator to his office. Once the doors open, I see him sitting at his desk with a mug in one hand, and some paperwork in the other.

He looks up at me as I walk closer to him. "Can I help you miss...?"

"No. No you can't." I say and stop in front of him. "Father."

His eyes widen for a moment. I can tell he doesn't believe me. "I'm sure you are mistaken of someone else."

"Well this isn't even your real body. You know mother hates you greatly. And for the record, I wish I didn't have such a shit father." I say with a glare.

"Your mother... she can't be..." he says still in disbelief and I gave a small nod.

He sets his mug and paperwork down. "I thought... I thought you and your sisters died. But you survived. How?"

"All four of them are still dead. And they've been dead for years." I tell him and he looks at me confused. "Since you can't figure it out, I'm the one kept secret. I'm your fifth daughter." God I hate saying this. Especially towards him.

"I... I see." He adjusts his glasses. "Have you come to kill me? I'm sure Salem has told about me and my curse." He says and I sigh.

"I'm not here to kill you Ozpin. But I will if you don't as I say. And trust me, the things I want are not bad. So you better listen before I decide to blow this whole damn school up." I keep my glare on him and he closes his eyes with a nod. "Proceed."

He's taking this well... but we'll see how long he can keep it up.

"I'm here as a student at this place so I will attend classes and such. But why I'm here, in the school, with the likes of you is personal reasons I don't have to tell you." I tell him and he nods. "I understand. Perhaps you could tell me one day."

I slam my hand on the table. "I don't have to tell you anything. I may not be working with mother anymore but I sure as hell ain't working for you either." I turn around. "I believe we're done here."

I make my way over to the elevator and pushed the button and the doors open. Once inside I turn around to look at Ozpin. "Obviously you know better then to open your mouth to anyone about this so keep it shut." The doors begin to close. "...And give me my own room."

Morning

Time for me to get ready for this stupid thing. But I did make that promise to watch 'her' for some stupid reason.

"Excuse me! You are in my way!" I hear someone behind me and I turn around to see her. Heiress of the Schnee Dust Company, Weiss Schnee.

 Heiress of the Schnee Dust Company, Weiss Schnee

I turn to fully face her. "Get out of my way." Now that I look at her face to face. "Heh." I smile and she looks at me even more annoyed. "What's funny about this situation?"

"You're short even with your heels on." I say to her and she looks like she about to explode in anger. "Why you...! How dare you!"

I shrug and walk away. "Later, Ice Princess." I say with a smirk on my face. This is definitely gonna be an... interesting school year.