Part 6- I Love You.

A/N: sorry for not being active, I have had a few breakdowns, some crys and a little writers block but I'm back my lovess<33

You may want to familiarise yourself with the last chapter before reading this one.
_______________________________________

"Sage will you please say something...you're worrying me" Loki whispered, he couldn't stop the tears from escaping down his pale cheeks.

"I understand if you want to leave me, hell I understand if you want to leave Asgard all together but I just need to hear your voice, please y/n"

y/n?..he never called you y/n. You turned to face Loki and rested your hands either side of his cheeks, gently swiping away the few tears on his skin with your thumb. He lent forward and rested his head against yours and sighed quietly.

"Please tell me that I haven't lost you, I don't want to lose you y/n, you are my only reason to live, I forget about everything when I'm with you, I don't know how to describe it but you take away so much of my pain just by being here with me" he said, speaking a little louder, he moved his hand and softly ran his fingers through your hair, "please don't take my happiness away"

You gave him a soft reassuring smile and reached for his hand, interlocking your fingers with his.

"I don't care what you look like, I don't care that you're a frost giant Loki because deep down in that heart of yours" you poked his chest firmly "I know that you are still the same Loki that I grew up with, and you know what, if I could, I would do this all again, I would live this life again, even to end up here with the truth, because I got to spend my whole life with you, I wouldn't want it any other way"

You were staring into his eyes, you had always admired them, they were such a piercing blue colour, but now in this moment they had been drowned by the tears,
they were showing so much more hurt than usual, so much pain.

"Loki I think that I lo-" you were cut off by him,

"Nope" he said tearfully, "don't you dare say what I think you're about to say, just because you feel sorry for me, please don't say you love me"

"I'm not saying it out of pity" you spoke in disbelief,

You tried to reach for his hand but he snatched it away, holding his arms tightly over his chest, you didn't know what happened, one minute he was pouring his heart out to you the next he was acting like you were Odin himself.

"Don't you dare act cold with me Loki" you spoke firmly, still trying to grab his hand, "not now, not after everything that we have been through together"

His body relaxed at your words but he still was turned away from you.

"You don't get to push me away when something bad happens to you, when one tiny inconvenience happens, that's not fair Loki" you continued

He sighed deeply and turned to you, he was holding something back, you could read it on his face.

"I can't lose you" he said slowly, his sobs became more uncontrolled, he was finally opening up to you.

"Every single person who has admitted those three words to me, has either died or left me, everyone. So please don't say it Sage, because I can't live without you" he said truthfully.

He was right, everything he just said was the truth, nobody seemed to stick around long enough to see the good in Loki, to love him as much as you did and you could never find a reason why, yes he may have done some bad things but that's only because he is a little broken, life had beaten him to the core, he had a reason for being cold-hearted. And love had made the danger that surrounded him look life safety to you.

"But I'm never gonna let you go" you said gently "truth is loki, nobody has ever made me feel the way that you do, I am so in love with you, I just need to hear you say it back otherwise what's the point" you ask turning your head to the side slightly.

His eyes met yours once again and for the first time in a long time he smiled.

"I can't pin point a moment when I fell in love with you Sage" he said, unknowingly braiding a few stands of your hair due to his nerves "but I knew that I loved you from the way that you rubbed your thumb on the back of my hand when you helt it, I knew when your name became the word that I scribbled down on my paper when I was bored, from the jealousy that lived in my chest whenever someone else made you happier, when you were busy reading I would secretly imagine a future with you, we would slow dance in the living room at three in the morning and I would fall more in love with you and the smile clinging onto your face, our life, our future could never be boring as long as we have each other, every bad day seems a little easier when you are around and on my good days you make me feel as if I'm on cloud nine, yeah so i'll admit it..I love you so much Sage"