Home early from work

I was cooking dinner waiting for my husband of four years to get home which should be in a couple hours

I was cooking dinner waiting for my husband of four years to get home which should be in a couple hours. So think to my surprise When I heard the front door and keys being sat down on the table, I was still cooking I felt arms wrap around my waist. I knew it was him I knew his scent from anywhere. "D-daddy what are you doing home early" I moaned out because he was kissing on my soft spot."I wanted to come home early and spend time with my baby girl" daddy replied while still kissing down my neck.

I turned around facing daddy now and kissed him the kiss deepened I moaned, he started moving his hand to my shorts that were extra short just to please him. "Daddy can you f*ck me hard and rough on the counter please..." Have you been a good girl for me" "yes daddy I cleaned the house,made your favorite meal, and I didn't touch myself all day." "Well I guess you have been a good girl for daddy huh?" "Yes daddy" I said biting my lip knowing how much that effects daddy.

He groaned looking at me with the innocent look I had on my face,daddy took my shirt along with my bra the special purple lace daddy loves so much."Mhmm you look good baby" "thank you daddy" I whimpered my legs shaking starting to feel like jelly as I felt daddy's large hands unclasped my bra daddy kissed down my neck till he got to my nipples slipping one in his mouth suckling.

I couldn't help but moan as he did the same to the other daddy then lifted me onto the counter taking off my shorts and matching panties. "Daddy please don't tease me I need you" I whimpered and moaned at the same time "I know baby daddy's got you ok but you have to be patient" "yes daddy" I felt daddy lower himself kissing down my stomach and thighs till he got to my wetness.

Without my concent my legs spread waiting for the next move I was about to beg again when I felt his tongue as he started eating me out. Pleasure so overwhelming as I felt myself about to reach my peak. "D-daddy I don't think I can hold it anymore" I moaned "hold it I don't want you to cum until I get inside you" "yes daddy" I felt his lips leave me. I whimpered in protest and daddy hit my thigh "what did I say baby" "that you were going to take care of me daddy" I moaned.

Without warning daddy slammed into me I screamed from pleasure and pain.knowing I likeed it rough daddy pumped into me harder I was trying to find something to grab onto I finally grabbed the end of the
counter feeling my thighs and ass rub against the counter. I was hitting my head on the cabinet as daddy slammed into me fast and hard I was so close I could feel it all you could hear was moans grunts and plea's to go faster. "I know you lied about touching yourself baby girl" he grunted I could barely speak from all the pleasure I was receiving I grabbed my hair replying with a "sorry daddy I missed the feeling of your big dick in me I needed you daddy." I screamed as I was close to cuming "you know daddy doesn't like lying" "I k-know I'm ss-sorry daddy" all you could hear was skin slapping my moans whimpers and his groans. "Daddy can I p-please cum s-soo c-close." "Not till I say so baby" "I cc-can't daddy" "you better or you'll get punishment" "yes daddy" I moaned scratching down daddy's back as I whimpered in his ear thrusts getting faster sloppy knowing we were both close.

"Cum" that one word is all I needed to hear to cum screaming DADDY! After three more thrusts daddy came. I couldn't really focus as my eyes were closed still trying to catch my breath as I was being lifted off the counter carried to the bed disregarding our clothes. We were cuddling when I said "daddy my head hurts" I giggled he chuckled knowing exactly why my head was hurting. "I love you baby" "love you too daddy" I said kissing daddy's cheek.