The Tamer

Rebecca knight is a party's girl when you meet her you instantly think party and fun. With that though comes with her being wild and untamed, she needed that one person to bring her down just a couple notches.

Carter Banks is a man that takes no one's shit he's domineering being that he's a well known street fighter, but along with that caring. He's serious, mysterious, and sexy wrapped in one. Carter needed that one person he could tame and maybe even have that person tame him just a little.

Rebecca
I've been having these dreams recently they're so vivid. I could feel the minty breath against my neck, the strong hands manhandling me something I wasn't used to. Usually I was in charge I made the rules. In this dream I feel powerless but powerful at the same time just
from this one man. I hate but love this certain feeling it makes me feel weak, but I love this man's touch so much that I think I would actually allow this feeling to manifest.

I was on my way to Starbucks to get my favorite drink, a caramel frappe bobbing my head to some random song on the radio. Being a college student is a definite pain in the ass so this coffee is a need at the moment. Getting out the car walking into the small shop the smell of fresh coffee hit me causing a shiver of delight to go down my spine. Now in front of the counter ready to order I look up at the employer he's kinda cute not sexy like the guy in my dream though. Damn it there I go again thinking about the man without a name, it's not like we'll ever meet.

Carter
"I'm not sure about that Donovan." I replied to my best friend since high school. "Come on man this guy really needs to be put down a peg or two." "I hear what you're saying I'll think about it." "Alright just put some thought into it." "Okay man talk to you later." I finished my phone call with donovon leaving the gym on my way to my car. I decided to stop and get me a coffee at Starbucks before I go home. Walking in all eyes fell on me no surprise there seeing as everyone has heard about me. Getting closer to the counter I see this girl or from the looks of her a woman. She had the most prominent curves that I could take hold of while kissing down her stomach-wait a minute I haven't even met this girl let alone seen her face. I heard her voice that sent shivers through my body. I've never felt this way about a woman I never even met before but for some reason I had the feeling to meet her.

When she finished ordering she turned around I was stunned. She had an angelic face with black long wavy hair that I would love to run my hands through funny thing is she seemed like she was looking at me the same way but I'm sure I could be wrong but the look on her face said something different. She stutter a cute excuse me. "Its fine beautiful" I replied back a fiery blush appearing on her face. I watched her walk pass me until she walked out the door with her coffee taking her sweet smell with her.

I feel like I should've said more to her or did something to make her stay and talk to me but maybe I'm just exhausted. So I ordered and left back to my car, thinking about the beautiful girl the whole way home.

Rebecca
Leaving Starbucks I couldn't get the prominent blush off my face after seeing the sexy god I've been dreaming about for weeks. Should I just brush it off? Is it a sign? Maybe not maybe I'm just thinking too hard.I Should be good after I go out get some drinks and meet some cute guys. Getting home I showered got out and wrapped a towel around me and started looking for something to wear. I finally succeed after a while laying it out on the bed looking for shoes to match finding them I walked back into the bathroom doing my make up going with a natural look with a red lip.

 I finally succeed after a while laying it out on the bed looking for shoes to match finding them I walked back into the bathroom doing my make up going with a natural look with a red lip