A Night At The Gym

I've been saying I'm going to go to the gym lately but we all know it's just some we say. I finally decided to go for real this time but, I wanted to go at night that way I know no one will be there.

I had just walked into the 24 hour gym when I saw a guy with platinum blonde hair that just seemed too good to be true. He looked at me with these eyes that I couldn't describe, something hypnotizing that's for sure.

I tried not to make it so noticeable that I was looking at him, but I couldn't take my eyes off him to begin with

I was on the treadmill while he was lifting and let me tell you he was looking good.
I was so into my thoughts that I didn't realize that he was coming towards the other treadmill which was right next to me. I don't know why he would go to the one next to me when all these others are free.
"Hi how are you beautiful." I looked around knowing damn well nobody else is here. "Yes I'm talking to you beautiful we are the only ones here." He chuckled lightly. "Oh sorry I didn't think you would want to even talk to me." I stuttered out a response ready to leave as soon as this conversation went left. "So what has you so in your thoughts." I looked at him again deciding to give this conversation and man a try I mean why not? It's not like I'll ever see him again anyway. I shrugged my shoulders finding this courage from out of nowhere. "I mean I know you know I was looking at you." I said with a small laugh. "Yeah but that's not what I asked I asked you what's on your mind." He replied and the way he said it just made me want to jump him right then! I looked up at him mesmerized and before I could stop myself I answered. "I was thinking about you fucking me up against this treadmill." I paused wanting to disappear into the floor. Why the hell would I say that! I know my face would be beat red if my skin color didn't say otherwise. I was just about to run out of the gym as fast as my legs would let me but, before I could he grabbed my hand turned me around and kissed me against that treadmill. I could feel the wetness pooling trying to make its way down to my thighs if it weren't for these tights I would've drowned this place by now. I don't know who pulled away first we were both breathing heavy into each other's mouths looking into each other's eyes. "All you had to do was ask beautiful." He said smirking at me. I blushed again waiting to see what he would do next. He then said one word that made me want to risk everything for him. "Kneel" let me tell you I couldn't move fast enough just the way he was looking at me and the tone in his voice brought me to another place.

I felt my knees hit the floor instantly I felt a sharp pain just as fast but couldn't bring myself to care. Now I've sucked a few good dicks in my life but this was something different I was looking at art and fell in love with what seemed to be all of eight inches. I started to remove his shoes, gym shorts and boxers, with his help we had them off in no time. Looking at him fully now I just knew I was in for a treat. I grabbed his already hard dick and started teasing the head with just the tip of my tongue. I heard him groan above me. "Beautiful teasing is just going to get you a bright red ass." He growled out and I moaned softly and proceeded to take him in my mouth slowly all while looking up at him. He had finally took off his shirt threw it somewhere across the room. The lustful sexy look in his eyes that had my panties done for. I had reached half way down his masterpiece when he grabbed my head and started to direct me exactly how he liked it, and to tell you the truth I sat back and enjoyed the ride. I could smell the musk and just overall him as my nose met his pubic hair if I wasn't turned on before I definitely was now. He was fucking my mouth like he had a mission and I guess he did. My eyes slid shut and my hand started making its way down to my center then suddenly I hear his voice again. "Beautiful if you want to be able to sit let alone walk tomorrow ,I suggest you open your eyes and move that hand." He said in a gentle but all too serious tone and I melted all the words he was saying to me had been something that I been waiting to hear for the longest time. He gently removed me from my treat and I whined in the worse way.

"Don't whine beautiful I just thought I should return the favor." He chuckled and I blush and he grabbed my hand helping me up and started to take off my shirt I pulled back a little not wanting him to see what I looked in the mirror at everyday. "You don't have to take your shirt off if you're uncomfortable but, I want to tell you that you have a beautiful body and I would like to show it some appreciation if you'd let me." I looked down with a blushing face and felt him grab my chin like I was the most important thing in the world. I nodded my head a little giving him permission to remove my shirt. "Words beautiful." In that gentle but demanding voice that before I could stop myself I answered back with a- "Yes daddy" I started stuttering out an apology. "No need to apologize beautiful say it again." "Daddy" I said with a little more confidence in my voice. I felt him taking off the rest of my clothes not that I noticed in the first place that's how gone I was. "Again beautiful." He growled before taking one of my nipples into his mouth. "Daddy." I whimpered out letting my head fall back as he feasted on me going lower as he went. From my stomach to my belly button down to my thick thighs that he seemed to be enjoying with the kisses and bruises he was leaving on me.

He finally reached where I needed him, he lifted my leg onto his shoulder holding my ass in his hands to balance me. The first lick sent me into a frenzy as he altered between licking and sucking on my clit. I was a moaning mess head thrown back with my hands in his hair riding his face like I could no more and that seemed to encourage him as I felt him sucking on my clit like a pacifier. I screamed out daddy as I was getting closer to my peak just as I was about to let go he stopped and I looked down at him with the most meanest glare I could come up with. "You wanna fix your face before daddy does it for you." He growled and I dipped my head and mumbled out  a "Sorry daddy." "That's what I thought now go grab that treadmill rail and wait for me." "Yes daddy." I tried to move as casual as I could without making a fool of myself. I heard him rustling in a gym bag and foil being ripped open. Just when I was about to turn around I felt his arm around my waist. "You still up for that fantasy of yours." I giggled and moaned a little as I felt his hardness against my back. I gasped and gave a yes daddy in return, with both hands on my hips he bent me over some more getting a deeper arch out of me and pushed his way inside me. I let out a moan as he groan deeply right into my ear causing my wetness to sliding down my thighs as he let me adjust. "Please move daddy." He pulled almost all the way out and rammed back into me, I let out a scream as he started going faster and harder a my request. He was rubbing up against my walls just right and whispering the sweetest things to me when I felt I was at my peak again and I could tell he was too as I felt him throbbing inside me. "Daddy can I please cum." I moaned loudly trying to hold it until he gave me that one word I needed to hear more than anything. "Let go for me beautiful." I all but screamed as I felt the tingles of euphoria going down my body in the best way. Four more pumps later and I felt daddy right behind me groaning loudly in my ear. We slowly slid to the floor trying to catch our breath. "I didn't get your name beautiful mines Kevin what's yours?" I laughed seeing as we didn't get each other's name before this all started. "Kalea is my name thanks for asking."

2 weeks later
I'm in line at the movies with my homegirls waiting to get tickets to whatever they wanted to see since they forced me to be here. I've been in a mood since me and Kevin got banned and kicked out the gym. How were we supposed to know they had security coming in out through the night. I haven't seen or talked to him since we were in such a rush to get out of that embarrassing ass situation we never exchanged numbers. So my girls thought it was time I got out the house for something more than just work and had some fun. We were talking about which movie to see when I saw him. He was on his way from getting popcorn when he turned around and saw me how he spotted me out of everybody I'll never know. He smirked and I turned around quickly ready to forget it when I felt a presence behind me already knowing who it is I blushed. "Hi ladies you guys don't mind if I steal Beautiful from you for the night do you?" My friends were looking upside my head smirking. "Not at all Mr?" "It's Kevin." I looked up shocked and a little pissed that my friends would just give me up like that, but before I could say anything I feel Kevin dragging me away. "So you wanna get out of here." I smiled seductively and replied with. "Yes daddy."

-Ok so it's been a long time don't hate me😭 but I'm rusty so sorry if it's not that good I would like to dedicate this chapter to my sister seeing as she really wanted me to update this story😂 I hope you guys enjoyed though byeeeeee