On Hold

Hey everyone I know I haven't updated in a really long time, but it's because I have been doing not so well at all with my mental health.

Since school started my anxiety has been way up. I have anxiety attacks almost everyday now. Panic attacks don't help at all. My mental health has gone down to 0. Meaning I am no where near as motivated or happy to do things like was before. During this I am actually have a mental break down. School is not helping because the teachers yell at me to do work at home, when I can't even do things I want at home because of my apparent mother who doesn't care about her daughter's mental health. I have been going through so much that when I was in 6th grade, the SCHOOL asked for me to see a therapist. Because f my family. Not my family. They didn't care about that. It was the SCHOOL that cared about me. My mother didn't even freaking care. I have been sick and tired of people telling me life will get better when all it is is getting worse and worse. I am sick and tired of people telling me to fix myself. When I can't even do that. I can't keep people from telling me that I'm okay and just looking for attention when I can't even get my family to love me. I have been on the verge, of just cutting everything from my life and ignoring people. To the point they will think I'm unstable and crazy. Im tried of smiling a smile and telling people that all I am is tired. When In reality, I can't even make friends without overthinking. Overthinking that they will laugh at me for things that I don't even have. My family problems is worse than all of this, and I don't have heart to tell you all about it. I'm sorry my little mellow but if I can't be happy I can't write. I'm sorry. Im really fucking sorry for not writing and sorry for not being happy to write this. I just can't fucking take it.

Thank you for being my readers and letting me rant when I know that most people probably won't read this part.

Love you guys. Try to be happy even when life's going down.

~ Z 💞