Chapter Two: Date?

Y/N's POV

I opened the door to see....

The neighbor? Uhm...

"Hi?" I said and he waved at me with a blush on there face. They looked down and rubbed there arm.

"I.... Think my soccer ball hit your window.... The top.... One?" They said. "Oh um.... I'm Edward by the way...." They said and I smiled at them.

"Hold, I'm gonna tell my friends your here first.... They are cosplaying like weirdos." I chuckled and he nodded. "You can stand in the kitchen for a minute." I said anf they nodded.

I brought them in and seen Lyra in the kitchen making tea. I smiled at her and she looked over.

"Oh! Hi Edward!" She said and Edward waved. I told Lyra that I was going to get my friends. She nodded and talked with Edward.

I ran up the stairs And looked at the pastas. "You guys need to not use any powers and change to normal! The neighbors kid is here!" I said and they turned to normal. I nodded and I told Lyra to being this Edward kid up.

She did and he walked up scaredly.  Then he began walking with me to the attic door. I went up and I could feel like something is wrong. Something is happening.

I just shook my head and went to the attic. Then I looked around for the broken window, but there wasn't any.

"Huh, that's weird.... There isn't a broke-" I was cut off by the kid holding a knife to my throat. "Well isn't this a surprise. "

"Shut up! Go and get your money! Everything!" He said and I began snickering. Then giggling. Then chuckling. Then laughing silently. Then laughing. Then laughing like a maniac.

"I don't think so buddy!" I said and grabbed the knife then high kicking him in the face. He backed up with a bloody nose.

"Ow! What the fuck?!" He asked confused. I let my eyes change and his eyes widened. I then grabbed him by the shirt, punched him in the stomach and threw him down the stairs.

He was laying there knocked out. I could see Hoodie walk up to him and check his pulse. "He's alive...." He said quietly. Then looked up at me as I changed my eyes back to normal.

"I'm calling the police." I heard Lyra say. I just shook my head sand ran down the stairs. I went over to her and grabbed the phone.

"Wait until they leave, or go and get ready for the date Thingy tonight." I said and she sighed but nodded.

"We will go now. Just so that one guy doesn't come here and suspect us. Then we will come and visit you later. " Masky said and they all left in there own ways.

The proxies went out the window. Then Ben went through the TV. I chuckled at this and finally let the blood that has been trying to rush to my cheeks go. My face was probably redder than the red spot on jupiter.

"Hey Mom? Can we call the police now?" She asked. I nodded. I calmed down so I don't be red when the officers get here.

Then I called the police. I told them what happened and they told me they will come and pick the kid up.