𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝒯𝒽𝓇ℯℯ

Mystic Falls—Mikaelson Mansion
"What have you done?"
Elijah replied calmly, noticing the panic and shock in Klaus' eyes as he slowly realized what had taken place without his knowledge."What have you done? You see I've learned not to trust your vulgar promises, Klaus. We're doing this on my terms now."

As if on cue, Kol came sauntering into the front room, completely ignoring the Salvatore brothers. They watched as Klaus backed away, his hands slightly raised, not looking forward to what Kol had planned for him. If it were just himself and his youngest brother, he was sure that he could overpower him with ease, but the hybrid was sure that Kaylee was undaggered too.

If he even as much as much as attempted to lunge for Kol, he knew that Kaylee would intervene and when it came to her twin, she wouldn't back down. Besides, Klaus was drowning in shock at that moment, he hadn't been prepared for this. He was frozen, dreading when he came face to face with the rest of his siblings. He backed away from Kol, shaking his head at the anger and mischief in his eyes.

"Kol?"
Voice laced with venom and sarcasm, Kol smirked."Long time, brother."
Klaus continued to back away, trying to sooth the situation, to distract Kol before flashing over to the tray that held the dagger. But, at the same moment, Finn appeared, hate in his eyes. Klaus let out a choked breath, eyes widening, glassed over. His eldest brother towered over him, looking like a man possessed, reaching for the dagger on the tray.

Hands still raised, Klaus yelled out."Finn, don't!"
He stabbed the dagger through Klaus' hand and the hybrid let out a yelp of pain as Finn pulled it out. Stefan watched as Klaus' world began to crumble around him. He had no control, nowhere to run, and the Salvatore felt no remorse for him. Klaus was going to feel what Stefan had felt when he had torn him away from those he loved most. Klaus was going to lose the only thing that mattered to him – his family.

Just like Stefan had. Damon watched, amusement in his blue eyes, as Klaus' eyes looked around, trying to find a way to leave to try so that he could figure out how to solve the situation he was in.

But Damon wouldn't allow that to happen.
Not as long as he had the power, something he hadn't had for close to two years. The hybrid was going to get everything he deserved before he left for good. Their nightmare was going to be over and maybe, just maybe, Elena might notice him for once. Klaus turned, flashing towards the other exit, but was stopped by a familiar blonde. He released a long breath, looking up at his sister, who he had truly missed.

But that feeling was quickly gone when he saw the hate in her eyes, and remembered why he had left her daggered in the first place. Their mother. She let her eyes trail over him for a moment before stepping forward, driving a dagger into him without a second thought. He cried out in pain, coughing as she twisted the dagger, and he fell against her, whispering her name.
"This is for our mother." She drawled into his ear.

With that, she shoved him back roughly, and he fell into Kol's arms. He struggled against his grip as Kol bound his arms behind his back. As he fought against Kol's hold, he felt another presence in the room. Advancing towards him from the entrance Rebekah had came from, was Kaylee, a smirk on her face.

She made her way towards Klaus, making Damon take a step back when she passed him. The elder Salvatore watched as Kol's eyes widened, now interested in the situation as she came closer. His entire attention focused on his twin, and he straightened as if he were ready for anything that came his way.

"Kaylee." Klaus breathed, overwhelmed by the sudden situation that he hadn't prepared for.
"Missed me?"

Stefan and Damon shared a look, the elder Salvatore observing carefully at Kol chuckled. The youngest Mikaelson brother simpered, eyes trailing over his siblings before he spoke."Now everybody's home."