𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝒮ℯ𝓋ℯ𝒷

"...the young woman, twenty three year old Lucille Knight, was left unconscious on her bedroom floor. She was found in a pool of her own blood, unable to move because she had been bound to the bed headboard and had hit her head on the bedside table after attempting to get herself free to call for help.

Due to her attack, which had resulted in two deep stab wounds, bruising on her body, and what seemed to be two holes on her neck, wrists and thigh, detectives who have been working on the case has confirmed that she is another victim of the killers who are still unidentified."

The reader holding the news paper poured himself another drink, a wicked smirk on his face as he reminisced on what he was reading about."The attack fit the usual pattern of these attackers, ending with their signature, the letter 'K' seared into each wrist. The detectives do not have en explanation as to how this letter become seared into the wrists due to each victim known to the attackers refusal to talk about their encounters.

These attackers, known to be a woman and a man, have been escaping the clutches of the law for the past month, and their victims have reached seventy two, so the police department have warned the people of New York to lock their doors and never to walk the streets by themselves until they catch those who are responsible."

"Locking their doors? I swear, humans become much more brainless as the years go on."
Kol shook his head as if disappointed and took a large gulp of his drink before he leaned back against the headboard of the four poster bed he was sitting on. He let his dark eyes trail over the front page of the newspaper he had been reading, chuckling darkly when he saw his and Kaylee's attacks being headlines once again.

Each day of the month there had been another attack, and each morning when Kol went to collect the newspaper, he was greeted with another catchy headline telling him that he and Kaylee had done well. Unlike Elijah and, at times Klaus, the twins, especially Kol, liked making headlines.

It made the whole experience more enjoyable, and he saw it as some sort of game. He and Kaylee kept the same pattern, especially their signature, but always found new ways to make the new attack worse than the last one.
But they hadn't killed any of their knife victims that month, they made sure that they had lived.

It was much more enjoyable to know that they would be wearing the letter of their attackers' first name for the rest of their life. Each were mentally and psychically traumatized. Kol stared at their knife as he thought back to their first victim of that month.

She had been a pretty blonde with green eyes and it had actually been Kaylee who had picked her out, and since it was their birthday Kol allowed it though he had admitted later, his twin had good taste. Kol leaned over to the bedside table, searching through the newspapers he had collected over that month.

He looked at the front page, remembering how pleased they'd been when they saw that they had made their fist headline on their first day at New York for a long while.
"Fatally wounded woman found bleeding in the street after crawling out of home to find help.

After being treated, the victim told the detectives that the attackers had let her go after, in her own words 'giving her a souvenir of their time together', which had been the letter 'K' being scorched on each wrist. The police force found the victim's home vacant, only a blood trail which led to where the victim had been found."

Setting the paper to the side, Kol smirked to himself, fingers running along the blade of their knife, which was now cleaned from the night before. He pouted, finishing off his drink. He was bored. Kaylee had only been gone a few minutes to collect their letters from downstairs. No doubt Rebekah and Elijah had been writing, their elder brother making sure they were behaving while their sister wanting to complain about Klaus.