21st of December

MINA

I haven't seen the Sun for almost a week now, i'm here inside my bedroom, crying, trying to draw Chaeyoung's face but i can't get it. I don't want to forget Chaeyoung's face, i don't want to forget her smell, i don't want to forget everything about her.

My bedroom was full of drawing and all of it was the same, all of it was Chaeyoung's face. I'm eating normally but i felt like i haven't eaten anything yet, all of what i feel is nothing but pain, the pain is real.

I can smell other people inside our house, i know that my Sisters has still someone who can they talk to.

I finally went outside my bedroom then i sit at the dining table. I can smell a human food then Irene Unnie and Seulgi Unnie came then they sit besides me.

Irene Unnie smiled at me and told me, "You did great Mina". Seulgi Unnie tap my back and she told me, "Come visit us next time, Mina". I don't know what to feel, they made it more feels like Chaeyoung is really not here anymore. I know something happened to Irene Unnie and Seulgi Unnie, both of them are full of hickeys.

Yeji and Ryujin suddenly came, Yeji hugged me and told me, "Mina Unnie! You're the best! Let's go to park later!". Ryujin smiled at me then both of them sit at the table and i feel awkward because they are playing with each other.

That should be me if i saved Chaeyoung earlier, if i'm not weak and scared with Father, i could've been a big help to Chaeyoung.

I ate so fast then i stand up and went to my bedroom, i decided to go to School Supplies Shop and while i'm walking, i feel lonely, my hands feels like it wanted to hold something, i miss Chaeyoung so bad, i don't know if i can still survive the tomorrows.

I bought a lot of drawing material then i saw our one of the oldest vampire in our clan, "Princess Mina? You look like a dead person". I smiled at her then i answered, "Do i?" She take off my cap and said, "You must be in pain, someone you love died, if i am not mistaken".

I chuckled sarcastically then i answered, "Yes, the Girl that i love the most died, i really love her". She suddenly gave me a small book then she said,

"This can only happen once, follow what's written in there then boom! you'll see her but it's a pain and a risk because once you see her again, you'll be wanting it more and it will hurt you more".

When i opened the book, it's a book that can bring dead people to life but for only a day.

When i got home, i decided to hide the book. She was right that if i ever saw Chaeyoung again, i will miss her more then it will hurt me more. I started trying to draw Chaeyoung's face and i keep on imagining her.

I went outside my bedroom then i saw Irene Unnie cleaning the living room and i can still see the smile on her face. I asked her, "Look who's happy, tell me, What happened last night? Irene Unnie?". Irene Unnie suddenly sits then she was smiling and covering her face, i can feel that butterflies is in her stomach.

She pulled my hands then told me, "Come here, Mina. Sit next to me, i really miss you. I'm so proud of you that you finally went outside your room". Irene Unnie pulled my hand then she brought me to my bedroom, she helped me change my clothes and she let me wear our Vampire University's uniform.

I smiled at her then she told me, "Let's go to University now".

When we went inside the main building, all of Students are standing in the middle then Jennie Unnie went closer to us, "What's happening? Irene Unnie? Mina?". Yeji also went closer to us then she was so confused, she asked us, "Hey? Unnies? What's happening?".

I checked the date then it's already the 21st of December. This could only mean, someone suddenly hold the microphone, "Good Evening my Students." It was Father.

The atmosphere suddenly changed, i guess my Sisters knows what is Father up to.

Father mentioned us on the microphone, "Princess Irene, The Royal Whunkols. Princess Jennie, The Royal Sodundien. Princess Mina, The Royal Gictnopt. Princess Yeji, The Royal Dewolbur and it looks like the youngest Princess is not here, Where is she? Anyways, all of the Princesses that i mentioned, come to my office".

This is shit, i can feel it. When we're already in the office, Father was drinking his alcohol then he told us, "All of you are not following me anymore, Irene? How about i punish them by Traxavo?".

Irene Unnie suddenly answered with her loud voice, "NO! FATHER! THIS IS ALL MY FAULT! PUNISH ME THEN!". Irene Unnie bended her knees in front of Father and all of us are shocked because we don't know how the 'Traxavo' system works but i know this must be a lot of pain because Irene Unnie was begging Father. Father asked us,

"How about the Virgin Blood girl? Have you found one already?"

We didn't answer then Father told us, "Ah, that's right, you haven't found one. Do you still remember that we are cursed by the Vampire Hunters that we can't have a Prince that has a royal blood? That's why only Girls can continue this bloodline. How funny that no one is doing their work and now, Karina is been absent for a week and Mina? You're not going to your classes. Jennie? You're always late and absent too".

Father told us to bring back Karina.

WINTER

We're living the way we want right now, Karina and I decided to throw our phone because we don't want to come back to the city anymore.

I came from the other side of the mountain to get some vegetables and fresh fruits then when i went back to our house, i saw Karina preparing our Dinner, Karina said, "My Girl is here! Come and kiss me." I went closer to her then i kissed her for so long and told her, "Here, i found some fresh fruits".

While we're eating, Karina gets her camera then she keeps on capturing me, "Winter? You looks so pretty". I smiled at her then i told her, "Since the day we came here, you've been taking a picture of me and still, you're saying the same thing".

Karina asked me, "Winter? If you want to get marry, where do you want that to happen?". I sit next to her then i asked her, "How about you? Where do you want that to happen? Because i'm sure that it is you, the Girl that i wanted to be with, forever".

I kissed Karina and while we're kissing, someone suddenly knocked on our door. When i opened it, i saw Irene Unnie with Seulgi Unnie. Irene Unnie talked to Karina then Karina told me, "Winter? Wait for me here, okay? I'll be back tomorrow". I nodded at her then i kissed her.

Seulgi Unnie asked me, "Do you want to come with us?" I looked down then i told her, "Seulgi Unnie, i'll just stay here and wait for Karina" Karina smiled at me then Irene Unnie carried Seulgi Unnie then they ran so fast.