Birthday Surprise-Yang Jeongin

Words:721
Genre:Fluff
Type: Birthday AU
Enjoy ;)
_______________________________________________________________
Y/N POV

I was at my house and preparing something special because we prepared a surprise party for My childhood best friend Jeongin. He's such an angel and I love him so much, but when I asked Felix if I should confess he was in a doubt because he's too young to date. I was okay because I agreed. I don't want the innocent baby be uncomfortable with my presence or affection. So I just let it go, I still have those feelings for him. So I was done baking Jeongin's cake and dressing it. It looked so beautiful.

After being done with the cake I went to change my clothes into a oversized brown hoodie and a light brown dungaree over it.

Then I headed to the dorm and placed the cake on the cake topper (A/N: Whatever u call it). And then when everything was settled, we called Jeongin and asked him when he's gonna come over as Felix took him to the amusement park. He told us they were about to reach there in 5 minutes. We took our places, turned the lights off and waited. Soon the dance studio's door opened and Jeongin and Felix walked in, suddenly the lights turned on and he was showered with snow spray and party poppers.

I held the cake and came closer to him as everyone sang the Happy Birthday Song. He blowed the candles and everyone hugged him. He was about to cry and it was so cute. The amount of love his members gave him made me drown in UwU. It was so adorable. After blowing the candles he cut the cake and took out a small slice and made everyone taste it. At last when he tasted it his expressions were so surprised. "Mmm Where did you guys order it?". "We didn't order it, Y/N made it for you" Hyunjin told him. He looked at me with wide eyes and hugged me suddenly. At sudden reaction my cheeks turned pink.

He pulled out and said "It's so amazing, Thank you so much Y/N". "Ah no problem Jeongin". I told him smiling. Suddenly Chan started fake coughing and said slowly but loud enough for me and Jeongin to hear. "She's*coughs*blushing*coughs*". My cheeks got redder and I looked over Jeongin and he was looking at me. His cheeks started to turn red too. "Guys are you secretly dating?" Changbin asked. "Well I think so, didn't Felix told us Y/N like Jeongin?" Seungmin said looking innocent. I glared at Felix and he was like 😅 and started running around the room. I was about to run before him until Jeongin held my hand.

"Is it true Y/N". He asked looking into my eyes. "W-what?". I asked. While I can hear Minho giggling. "That you love me?". He asked. "Um..... That is". I said still pushing my anger down because of Felix. "Tell me the truth, Do you love me Y/N?". I looked down and answered "Yes....". "From how long?". He asked. "Three years now". He looked at me in disbelief. "And you didn't tell me?". He asked once again. "Yeah, because I thought you don't like me, and you're too young and maybe reject me-". He didn't waste a second and placed his lips on mine.

Cheering was heard in the room. I smiled through the kiss. It was so passionate. He let go and said "I love you back, and always will, I thought you will reject me if I confessed because I wasn't strong enough to protect you". He looked down. "Jeongin, I love you, and you're the strongest man I ever met". He looked at me and stared at awe. Our lips were about to meet again when Minho said "Get a room you two". I just chuckled and connected our lips anyway and then pulled out.

"So would you be my girlfriend?". "Yes, Babe!!". I shouted as he held me bridal style and started running through the studio.

_______________________________________________________________

Okay now I'm gonna go in a corner and cry.
Anyway, Happy birthday you baby angel maknae uwu.
*proud mom*
Also, Valentines gonna be here, who's your valentine? I'm single forever lol.
Don't forget to comment your opinion.