Amensia - Hwang Hyunjin

Words:1212
Genre: fluff
Note:This imagine is for our precious boy Hyunjin because he's suffering from Jyp's shit.
Enjoy;)
_______________________________________________________________

Y/N POV

I was waiting for my best friend, Hyunjin. Well..... I liked him more than a best friend but I think he still likes Yeji. Well, Yeji is Hyunjin's ex, and she cheated on him with a guy. The guy broke up with her and she's drooling over Hyunjin again. She's always so clingy with him. I always get jealous when I see them together. When Hyunjin spends more time with me, She gets jealous and bullies me, she talks about my phisical appearance, threatens me, punches me sometimes aswell. I go through a lot of pain because of her, but I never told Hyunjin because he would be worried. I only told Chan because he's my therapist friend. Well there he comes, The guy who drives me crazy."Hey Y/N", Hyunjin says and hugs me. "Hey Hyunjin, how are you? ". I said replying to the hug. "I'm fine, What about you? ". He asked squishing my cheeks.

There comes Yeji destroying our personal space. "Hey Jinnie", She said clinging into his arm. "Oh, Hey Yeji", Hyunjin said smiling. I was so angry but I tried to stay calm. "Jinnie, What are you doing with this slut, come with me, let's have a little time to ourselves", She said with her disgusting wink. But now I lost control of me. "It's not upto you bitch, First you break his heart now your trying to get him back, You gold digger!", I screamed while the class gasped. "Do you know who are you talking to?, You slut, trying to steal Hyunjin from me? ", She said with her smirk, I just wanted to puke on her face. "Don't get under my skin bitch, I slept with your boyfriend". I told her making her lose her senses. "Plus, I don't give a damn fuck about who you are". I smirked,knowing this is going to lead to something bad. "You! -".
The teacher entered the class. "Everyone get ready for your test, hope everyone prepared well". She said scribbling on the board.

Me and Hyunjin went to our seats. He was dumbfounded. I waved a hand infront of him. "What's up?", I whispered so the teacher couldn't hear us. He looked at me "That was unexpected". "What, the things I said to Yeji". "Yeah, You looked really Savage saying that". "Aww, Thanks for the compliment". I winked. He started writing as his cheeks became red.

Hyunjin POV
Damn, she looked so hot saying those words, and her wink. Noooo . I thought I couldn't fall for her more. I don't want Yeji to tease her but I want to because she's too hot. Chan hyung I need to talk to You."Hey Y/N, Wanna go to the street walk today?". "Yeah sure, I miss that". She said as I screamed in my head. I could confess finally!!

Y/N POV
I smiled thinking we made alot of memories there and I could confess there.

Time Skip
Well now I was at my home and changed into a yellow sweater with blue denim jeans and vans along with it.

I saw Hyunjin waiting for me on the sidewalk. He was wearing a blue t-shirt with dark bike pants and his hair tied in a ponytail.  He looked so handsome, I thought I was gonna faint any second. "So let's go?". "Yeah" I replied while closing the door. We started walking on the streets, it looked so pretty under the starlight and the buildings, people walking, everything was so mesmerizing. Suddenly I felt my hand being intertwined. I looked over to see Hyunjin holding my hand. I felt my cheeks burning. The perfect time to confess, I was about to confess that he pulled me on the road and held my waist."I like you, I really do so-". I looked infront and saw a car approaching us. I pushed Hyunjin on the footpath, while the car hit me. Everything blacked out. "Y/N!!!!!!!".

Hyunjin POV

Tears flooded my eyes as I saw Y/N getting hit by a car. I cried as I screamed for ambulance. Soon the ambulance arrived and I took her to the hospital. Suddenly I got a call from my mom, she was crying on the phone. "What happened, mom?". "You have to come to Daegu right now!". "Why mom?". "Your dad is really sick". I stood there tears welling up in my eyes as I knelt down on my knees. I didn't knew what was happening to me. I went where my groupmates were sitting, they were really concerned. "Guys, dad is in a really bad condition....". They looked at me in disbelief. Chan stood up and came up to me. He hugged me. "It's alright mate, you can go to your dad, we'll take care of Y/N". And he smiled.

"Thank you Chan". "No problem, now you should go to your dad he needs you". He said patting my shoulder. I nodded as I waved at the others and left the building.

Chan POV

"Felix, will it be okay if you go to Y/N's room, and call me if she wakes up, it might be weird to have so many people in a building". "And yes, Jeongin will be with you, while the others will go with me, is it okay for you?". "Yeah sure". They replied.

Felix POV

I opened the door while I saw her laying on the bed peacefully. I sat on the nearby chair. While Jeongin sat on the other. She slowly opened her eyes and looked at us. She smiled. "Hey Felix, Hey Jeongin". We smiled knowing she's okay now. "Ah, you woke up, how do you feel?" Jeongin asked her. "Well I feel better, but my head kinda hurts". "Oh" He said. "Well Y/N, Hyunjin really misses you, he left Seoul and went to Daegu, to see his dad, he's sick". Felix informed. "Hyunjin? Am I supposed to know him?". Y/N asked questionly. While me and Jeongin looked at each other in disbelief.
"Who's Hyunjin?". She asked once again.
_______________________________________________________________

OML this was long, anyway hope you liked it. I'll post the part. 2 soon.

About the Hyunjin case, well it's clear that he's innocent, it's that JYP who's spreading this shit. Well I hope he's doing okay, and he's taking good care of him, and his mental health. Also, I heard a lot of rumours about Jisung aswell, someone leaked his house address. Wtf is wrong with these antis? Have some peace, leave the poor boys alone. Another point, Minho is being targeted aswell, there are also rumours about Minho. I was so depressed lately and I cried for hours because of this. They don't deserve this. JYP has a big hand in this for sure. He could've ignored these rumours but no, he took action on this which caused the antis to spread this shit more. I really fucking hate JYP. Well let's take it positively, and not in a negative way.

Well, back to topic, don't forget to comment your opinions, I'm here if you need any sorts of help.
Take care.
Love Raejin <3