Possessive - Chan (nsfw)

Words:917
Genre: Nsfw
Type: Chan! Dom, Reader! Sub. Pet names, denying orgasams, overwhelming sex, soft aftercare(?)
Note: idk I just felt like writing this haha
Warnings: Click off if you're uncomfortable with this content. Don't report, just block.
Enjoy ;)
_______________________________________________________________

Y/N POV

2:25, and Chan was still present around the atmosphere of the studio, most probably. I frowned as he still wasn't home yet, even though he promised to do so. He promised he would spend his time at night, cuddling. I got bored and decided to call my male best friend, Felix. He's always busy at gaming so he'd probably pick up.

OTP

'HEY MATE WASSUP?'
'Nothing much Felix, what about you?'
'Me and the boys have a sleepover and we're playing fortnite'
'That's cool'
'You okay bestie? You seem sad'
'It's just that channie promised he'd come early and isn't even here yet'
'Ah mate that's sad, he was working when me and the others left'
'That's the problem he's overworking'
'Don't worry, talk to him when he comes home okay?'
'Right, you should go and enjoy your sleepover, sorry for disturbing you though'
'No no, and yeah sure'
'Good night, love ya'
'Good night'

Chan POV

I stepped into our apartment, I wanted to surprise her with some flowers but seems like she's busy talking to someone on her phone 'Good night, love ya'. No no no. She can't cheat on me. I don't believe it. I throw the flowers on the couch and walk towards her with a furious look on my face.

Y/N POV

"Where the hell were you?" I asked him, but he looked more like, angry? "Oh I should ask you questions, who the actual fuck was on your phone huh?" "It was my best friend, Felix". "Felix, Felix, Felix, all the day Felix. Why don't you ask him to be your boyfriend huh?". My eyes widened at what he said. "What the hell Chan, I've been waiting for you all day, thinking if you ate or not-" I assured him whilst he cut me off "No need to care for me, you're not my mom, and stop being clingy, it's getting annoying second by second".

Clingy. Clingy. Clingy. These were words that spun in my head. Am I clingy? Am I trying to be his mom? "Well, you're my boyfriend am I not supposed to care about you?" the argument heated every second as he lost his nerves. He held my wrist and placed his lips on mine, roughly. I tried to push him as he interrupted me while I was justifying myself, but soon melted as his warm tongue entered my mouth.

He kept on kissing me and smacked my butt hardly which made me gasp, still I jumped and kept my legs on his waist. Without breaking the kiss, he took me to the couch and dropped my on it hovering upon me. "I'll teach you how to behave, Princess" he smirked as he unbuttoned my top. His lips attached to my collerbone as his fingers trailed on my bare skin.

He took off my shorts and smirked once he saw my unclothed core. He blew as I arched my back, a moan slipping from my swollen lips. He came to my neck and nibbled on my skin, leaving red marks indicating I'm his. He grasped my nipples harshly and twisted them, making me scream. The sensation was euphoric. "Tell me huh, who do you belong to?" he asked still twisting my nipple. "Y-you master" I managed to moan out. He let go off and sucked on it harshly and nibbled it leaving bruises upon it while he pressed my other nipple.

My breathing rate increased as I felt a knot in my stomach "I-I'm close" he pulled out. I felt my eyes getting blury from the overwhelming pleasure.
"Why" I whined. " 'Cause you deserve a punishment" I rolled my eyes "Whatever". "Oh slut, that additude of yours wouldn't bring you any good, it would get you in more trouble" his gaze got darker as he stripped. He placed his mouth on my wet core as he inserted his tongue without any warning, his tongue was warm against my heated core. "F-fuck Chris". I was close by now as my high pirched moans echoed inside the hallway, and he sent me on the edge once again.

This time I lost it. My eyes filled with tears and I screamed in pain as my orgasm denied. I was overwhelmed more than ever. "I'm sorry master, please" "Please what slut?" he gazed at me with his innocent eyes "Fuck me Chris". Being turned on by his own name, he immediately entered me and started thrusting at a high pace. "F-fuck Chris mmm" "You're so tight princess". I clenched around him due to the rushing pleasure as he groaned. Soon afterwards we reached our high. "I'm close", "Come with me princess". He pulled out and came on my stomach as I came on the couch. I laid my head back as he cleaned us up.

He made a bubble bath and scrubbed my back, and shampooed my hair. "I'm sorry if I hurt you baby" he apologised while making me wear his black hoodie. "It's fine Channie, but guess you're really....... Possessive". He giggles as he squeezed me in his arms "I love you", "I love you too".

_______________________________________________________________

Hey cherries,
Well anyways yall I hope you're doing okay
It's my first year in high school haha and I'm already depressed and introverted.
I hope you liked the story though
Comment down your opinions :))
Love, Raejin <3