chapter 4

Nathen: So wait a minute so Steve said language once after Tony yelled shit?

Natasha: he did, said it just slipped out.

Nathen: ohh I can't wait to mess with him about it.

Natasha: I'm gonna miss when you're gone.

Maria: So will I.

Nathen: I'm not gone yet, I'm still here.

Maria: well until you leave.

Natasha: we are going to take every advantage we can have with you.

                       :  3 hour later :

Natasha: ohh!! Fuck, baby your reaching so deep inside me!

" Maria was laid out on the side with her ass and pussy leaking out a fountain of cum. Nathen was drilling into Natasha with her head down and ass up. Sound of flesh smacking against each other"

Natasha: Fuck, I love you! I love you so much Nathen.

Nathen: I love you too baby, you feel him?

Natasha: Mmm~yes, yes I feel him.

Nathen: what you feel baby?

" Nathen fucks Natasha harder, faster and deeper"

Natasha: oh my God! I feel him he's so big!

Nathen: you love daddy dick?

Natasha: I love daddy dick.

Nathen: you gonna get up and clean all this mess up huh?

" Nathen slapped Natasha ass hard"

Natasha: YES! I'm gonna clean up, I'll clean up! I'm about to cum! I'm cumming!!!

" Nathen came deep inside Natasha as her stomach bloated some"

Natasha: Damn, baby shit.

" Nathen just dance around naked as Natasha laughs "

Natasha: your so stupid, what are you doing?

Nathen: This is beat it up victory dance.  You gonna get up and clean this mess?

Natasha: I haven't forgotten, let me get a sexy maid outfit. I love you so much Nathen, so does Maria who is still asleep.

Nathen: I love you girls too.

Natasha: come here.

"Nathen laid down in between Nat and Maria who was already asleep"

                      : 4 hours later:

" Tony was throwing a party for his friends as Nathen was listening to the war stories Thor and Steve had"

Pepper: Natasha are you okay, you've been limping for awhile now. You two Maria.

Natasha: Nathen is what happened to us, I don't regret it at all.

Jane: it was the same thing that happened with me and Thor 45 minutes of heaven.

Darcey: I couldn't sleep at all that night. Could you and Thor keep it down next time please?

         : Nathen POV:

Thor: So The primordial of light is here on earth somewhere?

Nathen: Either her on earth out in space somewhere. I won't put the ones I love in danger cause the Primordial of light has grudge.

Steve: Are you sure you have to leave, we could face it together.

Nathen: I appreciate it Steve, but I have to do this. If the off chance I lose and it comes to earth, I  would have severally weakened him or her enough for they won't be a threat.

// sorry guys for the short chapter, I'm multitasking right now as I'm writing up multiple stories on paper. Can you guys guess where I sex scene reference from a movie ? If so which one?

Later guys